Nico out

nico002

5 hours ago, CSNY said:

SAR 1 brings some interesting perspective on the state of all things Gase and Darnold. Don’t like to see anyone go cause everyone here brings something to discuss even if you often times disagree. It’s what makes this board a fun place to be and commiserate with one another win or lose 

No !! there are no moderator spots open 

8 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Sar is hilarious though. The commitment he has to playing a caricature of a Jets homer is well beyond anything I've seen on a message board. Seems like a lot of people get upset because they believe his act and got suckered. 

You THINK it’s an act. ?

• Haha 1

On 9/27/2020 at 5:17 PM, nico002 said:

Done with this franchise and this sport. 25 years is enough. Time to focus on family. Good luck to you all. Hopefully 2021 is better than 2020. See you never. 

You didn't focus on your family because of a sports team. You need therapy for an entire different set of reasons than you think.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

nico trying to figure out how to return while saving face

Steve Martin Idk GIF

There is only one way, nico... you have to come back as the most powerful and cynical darksider this site has ever seen. Sith don't care about losing face. Only crushing their enemies.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, EM31 said:

People get to do one of these.  Obviously I would prefer zero but certainly no more than one. Let's just hope he is a man of his word.

Unless he uses a VPN every day the moderators will know if he tries to sneak in under a different name.

Sometimes fans have an emotional response, it's cool. He can come back without hard feelings. But he'll have to accept some chops busting.

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Actually I'm sorry for saying that to you. At the time I thought it was funny but looking back I think it was a bit inappropriate.

Not a problem. I don’t take offense to it all because I know there is absolutely no way in hell I would ever ever want  be a moderator. So if people construe anything I have posted in the short time I have been on this board as lobbying for a moderator spot that is on them. 

10 hours ago, August said:

Sam throws for 400 yards and 3 TD’s he’ll be back...

Considering Darnold has zero 400-yard games (high - 341) and only three 3+ TD games in his career, this is highly improbable.

Fortunately, it won't take a performance like that to bring Nico back or get people back on the Darnold train.  225 yards, 2 TDs and 0 INTs against Denver would be more than enough.  

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Don’t worry he will be back, all in on Trevor Lawrence next year ?

All while claiming he knew that Darnold wasn't the guy, just like he never really supported Geno and Sanchez--but was just "trying to get into it." Then anyone who is not 100% on board with Lawrence will engage nico rage mode.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...