Nico out

nico002

3 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

We were collectively given the greatest gift of all... a promise to "see you never" from nico, and it was violently ripped away from us.

In a way, this thread is a microcosm of what being a Jets fan is all about.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

My favorite thing about this is that White did in fact, in his one game, have a better game than Sam Darnold has had in his career.  Yet, it's "brain damaged" to feel good, or be excited, by that.

See, you’re creating narratives in your head. Everyone feels good about Mike Whites performance, it’s making the leap to him being Tom Brady or a FQB that is in serious question. You keep criticizing my post but the response to it has been entirely positive, it has 12 upvoted and no downvotes. And no, Whites games was not better than Darnold vs. Raiders or Cowboys, in fact, one could argue that Darnolds first start was better as well. Not that Darnold is relevant to this at all- we all agree he busted here. 

1 hour ago, Pichula said:

See, you’re creating narratives in your head. Everyone feels good about Mike Whites performance, it’s making the leap to him being Tom Brady or a FQB that is in serious question. You keep criticizing my post but the response to it has been entirely positive, it has 12 upvoted and no downvotes. And no, Whites games was not better than Darnold vs. Raiders or Cowboys, in fact, one could argue that Darnolds first start was better as well. Not that Darnold is relevant to this at all- we all agree he busted here. 

If Jet fans want to think Mike White is Tom Brady for a few days, let them.  Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody knows what white mike is going to be.  I encourage people to dream these 4 days.  

I am so excited to watch white mike sling it around tomorrow I almost cant contain myself.

Dream big jet fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You never know!

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Pichula said:

If only you had shown this objectivity with Darnold even after he had 38 games of mostly terrible tape.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Pichula said:

Oh look Jif trying to get someone banned because he’s incapable of a conversation. Putting you on ignore (first person I’ve ever done that for) 

This is a conversation?  Seems more like a dis off but whatever.  And clearly you cant read, I said you're trying to get yourself banned with your general point of view toward everybody but lets go kill some birds! 

• Haha 1

so let me get this straight. Pichula is really a guy name Nico who left last year and vowed never to come back?

i thought he was DWC the way he said things sometimes, but anyway....

so now he comes back but is too embarrassed to use his Nico name? really? why cause some guys on a message board would laugh at you for coming back? big deal.