Jump to content
BROOKLYN JET

A fish rots from the head down

Recommended Posts

This is what you get when Christopher Johnson is running things.

He finally fired Bowles, but let Macc hire the coach, run the draft and free agency before he fired him.

That is total idiotic lunacy!

Now Douglas is gonna clean house and do it his way.

Nobody is safe!

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Johnsons dont understand Football. There decisions have put the Franchise in a tailspin. JD has a đź’© load of work to do.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

I tend to find that a fish rots in the belly area first...

Fish have gills duh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I tend to find that a fish rots in the belly area first...


They do, everything does. I always chuckle how such a blatantly wrong statement ever got legs.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

Dude get your sayings right! SMH

Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly, And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

This is what you get when Christopher Johnson is running things.

He finally fired Bowles, but let Macc hire the coach, run the draft and free agency before he fired him.

That is total idiotic lunacy!

Now Douglas is gonna clean house and do it his way.

Nobody is safe!

Woody did the same thing all the time, hiring/firing half a regime at a time. This part of our culture was here GM before Chris Johnson.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Integrity28 said:

Woody did the same thing all the time, hiring/firing half a regime at a time. This part of our culture was here GM before Chris Johnson.

Different time, different fish!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll believe Douglas is going to clean house when he fires Gase. The sooner the better.

My fear is that the Jets will win an ugly game against Denver on Thursday and they'll use that as justification to keep Gase. Gase should be fired tonight when the Jets get back home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are officially the worst team in the NFL.    THAT is Woody Johnson

NO competent businessman leaves the reigns to his brother.

Basically a moron who has accomplished nothing 

I have no ties to this team emotionally any longer.

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

We are officially the worst team in the NFL.    THAT is Woody Johnson

NO competent businessman leaves the reigns to his brother.

Basically a moron who has accomplished nothing 

I have no ties to this team emotionally any longer.

 

No wait.  Fire Gase and hire Dave Doeren.  Problem solved.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barkus said:

10yrs of incompetence, only ownership is to blame.

Then root for another team because you’ve got the Johnson’s for the rest of your life.  We don’t want your whining. 

SAR I

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Then root for another team because you’ve got the Johnson’s for the rest of your life.  We don’t want your whining. 

SAR I

Did you take the vaccine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever happened to investigating Woody? Looks like we are going to have to hope for a botched vaccine form J&J and bankruptcy to follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NamathToCaster said:

No wait.  Fire Gase and hire Dave Doeren.  Problem solved.

FUKK!!!! Every team I root for has the same problem.  NC State has put 5 QBs in the league the fairly recently and still sucks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

Whatever happened to investigating Woody? Looks like we are going to have to hope for a botched vaccine form J&J and bankruptcy to follow.

Woody has nothing to do with J and J except his inheritance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

We are officially the worst team in the NFL.    THAT is Woody Johnson

NO competent businessman leaves the reigns to his brother.

Basically a moron who has accomplished nothing 

I have no ties to this team emotionally any longer.

 

I watched but with no emotion other than laughter.  They’re so incredibly bad, there’s no pain anymore.  The whole show is now a Comedy.  From the play on the field, then you see the strange, beady eyed so called Coach who gets blown out of so many loses.  Then you think about his little King of Queens guy flunky working with Darnold on a practice field, the 98 pound Dweeb Owners.  The awful “New” stadium that was built for them.

You put it all together it’s beyond comprehension.  But like I said at this point it’s nothing but Comedy.

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...