Would you rather; Fire Gase now/later impact on draft

Paradis

When do you fire Gase? Before or After we lock up #1  

77 members have voted

1. 1. When do you fire him

• Now. Don’t care, get him out.
    • Eh, let him keep diggin the hole, I want that 1st pick

1 hour ago, NYJ1 said:

I also do NOT believe GREG Williams should be made interim HC. The fact is he's not doing his job either. 

Who else is there? Joe Vitt is a half retard and gase’s father in-law on  top of that. Williams at least has HC experience and has been an interim HC, plus his press conferences will be as entertaining as hell!

I say fire Gase after Thursday night. Give the team 10days to regroup under GW. Maybe we can see if Darnold is salvageable or  even to up his value a little to get a better draft pick for him.

The only benefit to keeping Gase is to try to go 0-16 or 1-15 and clinch the number one pick. The cost will be a horrific season and all players not on rookie contracts will need to be expunged and the team will have to start completely over, along with an exorcism too.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Barkus said:

I say fire Gase after Thursday night. Give the team 10days to regroup under GW. Maybe we can see if Darnold is salvageable or  even to up his value a little to get a better draft pick for him.

The only benefit to keeping Gase is to try to go 0-16 or 1-15 and clinch the number one pick. The cost will be a horrific season and all players not on rookie contracts and will need to be expunged and the team will have to start completely over, along with an exorcism too.

Tomorrow's announcement, Joe Douglas brings in a new special assistant to the GM to cleanse the organization of 'unclean spirits'

Zelda Rubinstein as Tangina Barrons in Poltergeist【2020】 | ポルターガイスト, 顔写真, 女性

• Haha 1