My pointless, stupid advice?

Jet_Engine1

This team doesn't deserve another minute of our time this year. The Organization,  from top to bottom, is a punchline.  The owners are clueless morons playing make believe with muscle bound ballplayers they would never otherwise interact with. They are know-nothings too stupid to just get the hell out of the way.

The Head Coach is a delusional, incompetent fool who's insane ego keeps him from hiring competent assistants,  and drives players away from him. 

The Quarterback who showed much promise, and was a highly thought of prospect, has deveolved into a bewildered,  sniveling child unable to demonstrate basic competency.

The GM, whether by his own judgment,  or by edict from the mentally challenged owners, is sitting on tens of millions of dollars in cap space, and let's be honest, pretty much every one of his FA acquisitions has been a failure, and his draft class is like the sick call list. 

Just walk away. Don't give these morons another minute of your time, or another dollar from your bank account.

Do yourselves a favor.....Stop watching. 

I hereby resign as C of the JNMB.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 2

Every time we get a new GM fans go through the same hilarious cycle.

Immediately announce new GM is a saviour. Act like every move he makes is secretly brilliant. Act like cutting previous GMs players is an original, incredible strategy. Finally a GM that doesnt put up with nonsense!

Then said GM sh*ts the bed, the players he cut early from previous GM , a handful of them go on to actually be good players if only we had shown them patience they could have gone good for us. His signings dont actually work. He hangs on to his own draft failures too long.

Repeat cycle.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Hey! Welcome to JetNation! Glad you decided to post here. We know you have many alternative options, but no one else is as comprehensive as this Jet message board. Not sure what you're going on about, but you're welcome to post here. If you need anything, contact one of us moderators. I personally suggest joewilly12. He's helpful and will guide you in anything you need. 

tom hanks hello GIF

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

As runner up captain I hereby stand in solidarity with ex captain Jet Engine. I take this match and I set fire to TOm Shane’s hair first and then, to the entire Jets world. May this unholy organization perish in a fiery, slow hell on pain and anguish. 

And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Translation: T0m will awaken around 1:15 pm from his bathroom floor in a puddle of Zima and vomit, whip out his phone, exit Grindr, and choose the first person who responded to his dick pic PMs on JetNation.

Therefore, let's all just congratulate @joewilly12 on his new JN Captaincy promotion!

That's a lot of work to set up a joeswilly punchline. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Translation: T0m will awaken around 1:15 pm from his bathroom floor in a puddle of Zima and vomit, whip out his phone, exit Grindr, and choose the first person who responded to his dick pic PMs on JetNation.

Therefore, let's all just congratulate @joewilly12 on his new JN Captaincy promotion!

Once again look who's thinking about dick and @T0mShane  I hear your motto is.. a penis between us a fungus among us. 

I officially decline the nomination and position. 

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

This team doesn't deserve another minute of our time this year. The Organization,  from top to bottom, is a punchline.  The owners are clueless morons playing make believe with muscle bound ballplayers they would never otherwise interact with. They are know-nothings too stupid to just get the hell out of the way.

The Head Coach is a delusional, incompetent fool who's insane ego keeps him from hiring competent assistants,  and drives players away from him. 

The Quarterback who showed much promise, and was a highly thought of prospect, has deveolved into a bewildered,  sniveling child unable to demonstrate basic competency.

The GM, whether by his own judgment,  or by edict from the mentally challenged owners, is sitting on tens of millions of dollars in cap space, and let's be honest, pretty much every one of his FA acquisitions has been a failure, and his draft class is like the sick call list. 

Just walk away. Don't give these morons another minute of your time, or another dollar from your bank account.

Do yourselves a favor.....Stop watching. 

Not even sure you can do that. Like the herpes kind of. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3