Sign in to follow this  
choon328

The Injury Excuse Debunked

The injuries are definitely significant.

I'd take a team we could make up off of injuries/practice squad players over the players we have available. And it's not particularly close.

The problem is Gase and Darnold still look bad allowing for them. The playcalling is still horrible. Throwing into triple coverage is horrible no matter if @Maxman is at WR. You can't make those decisions.

The team needs blowing up.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah I mean the 49ers are a really good team with depth, the Jets....aren't.

I would say they are better coached as well.  That’s the point, do you disagree?

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Prior to the game Sunday,  Gase and Weekend both brought up injuries as an excuse in their pressers. As bad as Bowles was he never made excuses and most coaches don't. That tells you all that you need to know about Gase and Williams. 

11 hours ago, docdhc said:

I would say they are better coached as well.  That’s the point, do you disagree?

Yeah that's definitely true but it is also true that roster wise starters and depth guys they're not even close to the 49ers.

That was against the Giants. You're being unfair to Gase here. Hes proven if you give him Manning to run the offense and an all world defense he can be competitive. We haven't given him either.  Can we even blame him for not trying?

• Haha 1