Why doesn't the entire Jets roster copy CJ Mosley and follow the leader and use "COVID" as an excuse to sit out the entire 2020 season?

CJ Mosley has become the biggest Jets FA bust of All-Time in my opinion. 

Why don't these loser Jet players follow their loser leader in CJ Mosley and use COVID as a BS excuse to sit out the remainder of the season? 

I seriously want every Jets player to walk into Johnsons office and do EXACTLY what CJ Mosley did. And use COVID as a reason to sit out and not play football. 

CJ Mosley is our great high paid leader, right? Then why aren't all of our players following his lead and QUITTING on 2020? 

They need to sit out and protect their families lol. 

CJ Mosley can sit out, but everyone else can't? 

Every player thinking had to make their own determination, from a financial perspective, whether sitting out made sense. 

If you thought you would not make a roster, it would make sense to take the stipend and try again next year, or just take the stipend. 

For rookies or veterans whose contracts were not guaranteed but would be guaranteed on game 1, it did not make sense to opt out because if the season was shortened, they would only make a pro rata share of the season played, and they would lose forever the rest.

For Mosley, who was guaranteed this year, he took his roster bonus this year, plus the stipend, does not risk himself, gets to hang out and party, and can show up and get his guaranteed salary for 2020 in 2021 with much lower risk of pro ration.

It was a smart business decision by Mosley.

What the Jets want to find a way to do is basically claim he retired and try not to pay him for next year. 

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, varjet said:

Every player thinking had to make their own determination, from a financial perspective, whether sitting out made sense. 

If you thought you would not make a roster, it would make sense to take the stipend and try again next year, or just take the stipend. 

For rookies or veterans whose contracts were not guaranteed but would be guaranteed on game 1, it did not make sense to opt out because if the season was shortened, they would only make a pro rata share of the season played, and they would lose forever the rest.

For Mosley, who was guaranteed this year, he took his roster bonus this year, plus the stipend, does not risk himself, gets to hang out and party, and can show up and get his guaranteed salary for 2020 in 2021 with much lower risk of pro ration.

What the Jets want to find a way to do is basically claim he retired and try not to pay him for next year. 

I hope to never see him play another down for the Jets. Biggest FA bust of all time. He doesn't deserve to play football again; he QUIT on his teammates and coaches along with us fans. 

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Why don't these loser Jet players follow their loser leader in CJ Mosley and use COVID as a BS excuse to sit out the remainder of the season? 

I seriously want every Jets player to walk into Johnsons office and do EXACTLY what CJ Mosley did. And use COVID as a reason to sit out and not play football. 

CJ Mosley is our great high paid leader, right? Then why aren't all of our players following his lead and QUITTING on 2020? 

ahem... the deadline for opting out has long passed.  You have no idea what you are talking about. Sheesh.  Talk about dumb threads.

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Maybe they can follow Jamal Adams "leadership" and alienate everyone in the organization until they get traded. 

This is the answer.

People can be pissed at mosley, he isn't a true jet and he's played 1 game for us in two years.

Everyone isn't in the position to do what he did, but mad what a crappy signing he turned out to be

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JetNation.com mobile app