Sign in to follow this  
TuscanyTile2

Poll: Did the Jets Screw Up Darnold Or Was He Just No Good To Begin With?

Poll questions on Sam  

66 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Poll: Did the Jets screw up Sam Darnold or was he just no good to begin with?

• The Jets screwed up Sam
    • He wasn't that good to begin with
    • Not sure (injuries/bad coaching make it hard to say)
  2. 2. At this point, is Sam salvageable?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • I voted "He wasn't that good to begin with" so why are you asking me this question?!

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2020 at 12:00 AM

Jets effed up Sam to significant degree. Confidence is shot and Gase seems toxic and incapable of breaking through. If Jets lose to Denver get rid of Gase and Loggains.

I would personally make Cooter interim HC, not Williams, but either would be acceptable to hold the fort. I suspect Sam can fight his way back but he has no chance under Gase. He has all the physical attributes, he's young and he's been successful before. His lack of success is an indictment of the Gase and the Jets.

• Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Why is that a true statement? Because you believe it?

Josh Allen would have been a better pick. He would play better than Sam. And they didn't even have to trade up for him.

My opinion and yours are both hypothetical. But all things being equal, draft the better athlete. Sam is not that great an athlete. He's OK.

Maybe so, but you can't unring the bell. 

Get rid of Gase, try to salvage Sam and in all probability start looking for the next victim.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company