AFJF

Chuma Edoga

I said before the season started that I felt Chuma would beat out Fant. Now that they named Fant a team captain they won’t bench him, but if the team keeps plying this way, at some point they should start Edoga to see what they have. If he keeps playing well, Jets can part ways with Fant and reinvest that money into a skill position or Thuney.

As far as Quinnen, I’m not going to call him a bust because he didn’t have a monster game against Nelson, who is arguably the best guard in the league right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How about the other 11-12 games in his career (out of 16) where he has been invisible?

Yes, most of which were during his rookie season. Players can improve after their rookie seasons. This season, Williams was decent week 1 (had a TFL) and dominant in week 2.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He hasn't improved and he isn't anything we drafted him to be.  Not his fault he went # 3 overall, but it IS his fault that he tends to show minimal effort out there. 

He also talked a big game before the season, saying he'd be "unstoppable".  Then went out and got schooled by the Jets' 2nd team Offensive Line in practice.

Oh, and 1 TFL qualifies as "decent" for a supposed pass-rushing DT now?  lol.

Bust.

Through 3 games, he is pacing for 69 tackles, 16 TFL, and 10 sacks. These numbers would all beat what he did last year. His PFF grade is also up from last year. These are facts. But you have a subjective opinion that he is lazy despite numerous reports that he got into great shape this season.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company