AFJF

Chuma Edoga

5 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Many of you may need to sit down before seeing this....

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/chuma-edoga/46232

872936332_ScreenShot2020-09-28at10_34_46PM.png.d1641fa537f4e29f4fee42d019200aa8.png

1339183793_ScreenShot2020-09-28at10_35_02PM.png.b862ab7ddac778be8a4cb205e0255c78.png

We know he is great athlete for his size . if he can reach his ceiling . We can save $20 mill letting Fant go .  But last year he started out strong and fizzled out after 3 games.  So im in wait and see mode with him

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ah man, sounds like I'm missing out on an education, I had no idea that there were different blocking schemes and that players are only capable of doing 1 thing!

Daboll runs a verse scheme and combo of gap, power and wide zone. Winters

Andy Reid runs a zone blocking scheme. Osemele

Kingsburry runs a zone blocking scheme.  Beachum

The only example that rings true is Shell and hey guess what, we swapped RT's.

But yo, I get that you dont have time to educate me. 

winters is playing like crap tho. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Is he?  He has 1 start and they beat the Rams putting up 35 pts and a ton of yards and the RB's all average over 5 yards per. 

He was awful in that game . I seen Bills fans begging for him to be taken of the field.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

OMG - did you just use an example of Winters getting beat by the best player in Football to show me he sucks?  lmfao

Come'on Scoop!  

I used to show what his entire day looked like . Just because it doesn't help ur argument doesn't mean it ain't true. You can literally type his name on twitter search see all the bills fans trashing him. He wasn't good for them in camp  and he wasn't good in his 1 start.  

• Post of the Week 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company