Chuma Edoga

AFJF

2 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

I used to show what his entire day looked like . Just because it doesn't help ur argument doesn't mean it ain't true. You can literally type his name on twitter search see all the bills fans trashing him. He wasn't good for them in camp  and he wasn't good in his 1 start.  

He's just keeping the seat warm for Jon Feliciano until he gets back from IR.  

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How about the other 11-12 games in his career (out of 16) where he has been invisible?

Yes, most of which were during his rookie season. Players can improve after their rookie seasons. This season, Williams was decent week 1 (had a TFL) and dominant in week 2.

2 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Yes, most of which were during his rookie season. Players can improve after their rookie seasons. This season, Williams was decent week 1 (had a TFL) and dominant in week 2.

He hasn't improved and he isn't anything we drafted him to be.  Not his fault he went # 3 overall, but it IS his fault that he tends to show minimal effort out there. 

He also talked a big game before the season, saying he'd be "unstoppable".  Then went out and got schooled by the Jets' 2nd team Offensive Line in practice.

Oh, and 1 TFL qualifies as "decent" for a supposed pass-rushing DT now?  lol.

Bust.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He hasn't improved and he isn't anything we drafted him to be.  Not his fault he went # 3 overall, but it IS his fault that he tends to show minimal effort out there. 

He also talked a big game before the season, saying he'd be "unstoppable".  Then went out and got schooled by the Jets' 2nd team Offensive Line in practice.

Oh, and 1 TFL qualifies as "decent" for a supposed pass-rushing DT now?  lol.

Bust.

Through 3 games, he is pacing for 69 tackles, 16 TFL, and 10 sacks. These numbers would all beat what he did last year. His PFF grade is also up from last year. These are facts. But you have a subjective opinion that he is lazy despite numerous reports that he got into great shape this season.

3 hours ago, choon328 said:

I don't have time to teach you about schemes but the Jets are running a wide split zone scheme. Shell, Osemele and Winters are a better fit for man blocking scheme.  That is why they struggled here and are starting elsewhere in schemes the fit into. It's really not that hard to figure that out. Beachum isn't here bc they wanted to get younger on the offensive line. 

Preach...

Scheme and coaching matters...

I'm not an expert to even know if what you say is 100 percent true but I do know that gase doesn't use bell, darnold, or any other players we have to the best of thier abilities. Hell herdon is a ******* blocker in our schemes.

This is the real problem Andi have to think that Joe d sees it for what it is. Gase will run up the guy 27 time to get one 4 yard run no matter what because he knows best and players need to execute. Make me throw up with his terrible deductions.

Meanwhile G williams use what little he has as best he can.

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Ah man, sounds like I'm missing out on an education, I had no idea that there were different blocking schemes and that players are only capable of doing 1 thing!

Daboll runs a verse scheme and combo of gap, power and wide zone. Winters

Andy Reid runs a zone blocking scheme. Osemele

Kingsburry runs a zone blocking scheme.  Beachum

The only example that rings true is Shell and hey guess what, we swapped RT's.

But yo, I get that you dont have time to educate me. 

Haha damn jif knows what he talking about and laid it down .

Nice.

I wish I knew more of this scheme stuff.. or at least my coach did

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Through 3 games, he is pacing for 69 tackles, 16 TFL, and 10 sacks. These numbers would all beat what he did last year. His PFF grade is also up from last year. These are facts. But you have a subjective opinion that he is lazy despite numerous reports that he got into great shape this season.

This reads like a defense of Leonard Williams.  "On pace for" thru 3 weeks and relying on PFF stats to say he might be good.  

I say he's lazy because he looks lazy whenever you watch him play.  He gives up on plays entirely too quickly.  Just because he's no longer fat doesn't mean he didn't give up on the laziness.