The Jets are going to beat Denver

5 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Sam Darnold throws a TD

*Nico has entered the chat*

Sam Darnold throws a pick-6

*Nico has left the chat*

Nico ?

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because this is exactly what this franchise does best, and has been doing since about 2005:  Win meaningless games just when you expect them to finally be headed for the # 1 pick.  

The Broncos may be favored, but Elway and co. know what the deal is.  The best thing for that franchise is to overtake the Jets (and several other teams, presumably) in the race for # 1.  

It also will ensure Adam Gase is the head coach until, at minimum, the Week 11 bye.

This is what  the Jets do.  You know it, I know it, we all know it:  A win is coming on Thursday night.  

FML.

Denver 23
Jets        6

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

so you didnt get my joke 😛

lol

That one went over my head.

The Doncos don't even know who their QB is gonna be. 

No excuses. Thursday, is the day, we all taste...that sweet nectar of VICTORY. 

• Haha 1

Wait, the Jets are +2.5 underdogs against a QB-less team? You're kidding me!!!

• Haha 1

Well, Brett Rypien is making his first start against us. We are notoriously bad against QBs making their first starts during our prestigious history. 

If we lose to a Brett Rypien led Broncos team, Adam Gase is definitely DEFINITELY gone. 

either gase can coach or he cant-I dont think he can but it is  silly to decide his future based on how this one game turns out

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

Well, Brett Rypien is making his first start against us. We are notoriously bad against QBs making their first starts during our prestigious history. 

If we lose to a Brett Rypien led Broncos team, Adam Gase is definitely DEFINITELY gone. 

I'd love to believe you.

In reality, I think we're about to win 13-10, and Gase will stick around until the Week 11 bye.  Yay, Christopher Johnson, yay Jets!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'd love to believe you.

In reality, I think we're about to win 13-10, and Gase will stick around until the Week 11 bye.  Yay, Christopher Johnson, yay Jets!

You are the captain we need right now. And already calling for a win. Don't go homer on us!!

5 hours ago, predator_05 said:

At home on a Thursday night. It shows you how bad this team is right now - we are potentially talking about a historically inept team, until proven otherwise. 

So...

Why are we rooting for losses...

But saying Gase is so awful and has to go

But then why do we want Gase gone if he's so bad?

The two points don't jive.

• Upvote 1

I've always thought, and I still think so now, that the Jets are a 4, 5, or potentially 6 win team. So beating the Broncos Thursday would be par for that course. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Jets beat Denver.

On 9/28/2020 at 1:55 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Because this is exactly what this franchise does best, and has been doing since about 2005:  Win meaningless games just when you expect them to finally be headed for the # 1 pick.  

The Broncos may be favored, but Elway and co. know what the deal is.  The best thing for that franchise is to overtake the Jets (and several other teams, presumably) in the race for # 1.  

It also will ensure Adam Gase is the head coach until, at minimum, the Week 11 bye.

This is what  the Jets do.  You know it, I know it, we all know it:  A win is coming on Thursday night.  

FML.

the rock shut up GIF by WWE

1 hour ago, RevisIsland610 said:

The Jets are 100% going to win this game, go 1-15 and still not get number 1 pick. 

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

On 9/28/2020 at 2:19 PM, BROOKLYN JET said:

Put ‘em in the bathroom. 

• Haha 1

FML.

I hate having these exact thoughts man. It is absolutely the thing we will do. I’m just hoping true ineptitude shines through like the morning sun over the horizon.
The suck is strong with Gase. It might just be powerful enough to overtake the curse.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

FML.

Kind of a deja but moment. Back in 99 after starting 0-4 they beat the 0-4 broncos.  The thing that troubling the jets have a history of letting back up qbs come in and win. This predates gase.

21 hours ago, predator_05 said:

E68408CF-7883-49E2-81B0-BF47241B713C.thumb.jpeg.a5ca84cb1297e3a789a4c6f623557aac.jpeg

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

the rock shut up GIF by WWE

Excuse ME, sir, but I believe T0mshane gave me half of your job.  So I would submit you need to know YOUR role, sir.

• Haha 1

FML.

This is their best chance for an early season win, yes.  Clearly.  I won't be surprised if they do win.

• Upvote 1

Broncos are just as bad as us.  If the jets get blown out it will be beyond obvious the players quit