Boomer Esiason accuses Bradley Mcdougald of tanking 4th down play on GL intentionally

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Players quitting on the team? Who next, Becton?

Bradley McDougald just wants Trevor Lawrence. He is the leader we need right now.

Call out culture. Boomer is grossly exaggerating the symbolism of that play/effort. There’s plenty more bad football and coaching that represent the failJets right now. Frank Gore up the middle f

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, pointman said:

Boomer's a bum. How did he know he closed his eyes? STFU Boomer. And Bradley just has the same syndrome a lot of secondary guys have, they don't like contact and they go low looking to 'hog tie' people instead of meeting them square, head up, neck bulled, wrapping up, driving. Tackling is barely taught anymore, and secondary guys want to cover and play the ball. They don't want to meet a running back with a full head of steam at the goal line. They 'aren't paid for that' anymore.

Kill dat messenger. Die die die!

7 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Seattle's defense is currently one of the very worst in the league. Worse than the Jets. Explain.

The Jets have 0 First Team All-Pro's on our Defense. Imagine that. 

And Seattle is 3-0 with Jamal Adams. 

And we're 0-3. 

And their defense doesn't suck because of Adams. Just go to Seattle message boards those fans are CRAZED over Jamal #33. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
22 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

Occam's razor: the simplest explanation is usually what happened.  In this case, McDougald didn't tank the play.  He just sucks.

We need the gif of the guy who was in pursuit of an Indy ballcarrier, jumped three feet early and face planted.  That was my personal favorite moment.

Oh and the Ballage hurdle into the concussion protocol.

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

One thing I noticed yesterday,  none of these Defensive Backs want to use their arms any more to tackle.  They lead with their shoulders and when they miss it looks even worse.

Can blame ESPN for that , they all want to be on SportsCenter with the big hits , tackling is a lost art . 

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

it seems he went low on him.. I don’t think it was anything too bad 

If this is the play they're talking about.  He just missed because he put his head down and didn't see.  But he was all-in and went after it.

Bad tackle, not a pu--y play.

• Upvote 4
48 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

If this is the play they're talking about.  He just missed because he put his head down and didn't see.  But he was all-in and went after it.

I closed my eyes during this play too, and I’m not a pu—y. 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Immediately diving at the feet is always an easy way out though. Hard to tell/say.