Predict the Score: Week 3 vs Broncos

JTJet

Will be interesting to see how the Players show up to this game effort wise...

Some of these guys on O keep "defending" Gase to the media... but i'm not so sure. If there's fire to this "Gase watch on thursday night" smoke -- and if he REALLY has lost the lockerroom, then i predict the score to be 24-13 DEN

Will very disappointed to see players fighting to keep Gase employed. 

55 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Woof...

Keeping this going no matter how painful.

One of the rare times most of us want the Jets to lose so it sets off the coaching change. So in true typical Jets fashion...

35-14 Jets

49 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Will very disappointed to see players fighting to keep Gase employed. 

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

13-10 Jets.

Because this is what we do.

21 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

31 - 17 Jets. This has Jet victory written all over it.

8 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

10-6 Jets

And Chris Johnson will speak to reporters Friday morning and give Adam Gase his full support. He'll say that he expects the Jets to build off this win and with players starting to get healthy he believes the team is ready to turn things around. Obviously they won't.

4 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

This will be the 'lipstick on the pig' win that save Adam Gases ass

Jets will win convincingly 31-10.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

We do know our team

Lets Go Reaction GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Jets - 6

Denver 0

Sam hops into the end zone but looks so ugly doing it. It's considers an affront to humanity.  Jets are are penalized 6 points.  Bradley Mcdougald becomes one of the few non mob controlled players in NFL to prevent a TD by intentionally tackling the wrong guy and knocking him into the target WR.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

Jets - 6

Denver 0

Sam hops into the end zone but looks so ugly doing it. It's considers an affront to humanity.  Jets are are penalized 6 points.  Bradley Mcdougald becomes one of the few non mob controlled players in NFL to prevent a TD by intentionally tackling the wrong guy and knocking him into the target WR.

This could happen ?

2 hours ago, Xtina said:

This could happen ?

If you think about it.  Somebody probably did iwin a game by intentionally trying to shave points.  Or took drugs back in the 60s and 70's and had the game of their lives.  Had that Doc Ellis moment and ran for 200 yards on acid.  Thought the cartoons of Forbidden Planet was chasing them.  I could totally see Riggo doing that.

• Upvote 1

I just don't see the Jets beating anyone until Gase changes his play-calling and the Jets get healthy.  Even the Broncos. This will probably be a close game but I still have them losing. Especially if Becton and Fant are out again. Especially with all the WRs out and the defense playing the way it has been playing. 

Jets- 17

Broncos- 24