Predict the Score: Week 3 vs Broncos

JTJet

1 hour ago, PepPep said:

I just don't see the Jets beating anyone until Gase changes his play-calling and the Jets get healthy.  Even the Broncos. This will probably be a close game but I still have them losing. Especially if Becton and Fant are out again. Especially with all the WRs out and the defense playing the way it has been playing. 

Jets- 17

Broncos- 24

To be fair, Gase seemed to change up his play calling this past week. Just didnt work. Cause we suck. 

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

To be fair, Gase seemed to change up his play calling this past week. Just didnt work. Cause we suck. 

Not enough. We still didn't throw the ball down the field, we still didn't move the pocket enough for Sam. We didn't run behind Becton (when he was still in the game). Just not enough. He's supposed to be this creative offensive genius. 

On 9/28/2020 at 4:19 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

2-0 Broncos. 

Broncos stink - Jets suck even more. 

Would be the 6th 2-0 game in NFL history.

We need something more more like a 9-9 tie, which has never happened and would frustrate everybody, those hoping for a win and those hoping for a loss in both cities.

Now THAT would be 2020

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

If that's your early hot take, your late hot take is going to be interesting lol 

Holy s***. That was a crazy film. My fiance and I agreed--technicolor weird. I liked it more than her. I like Nick Cage, she doesn't so much.  Definitely liked it. Crazy acid trip of a film. Demon with the knife erection was the money shot lol. We watch Color of Space tomorrow. Thanks for the tips!

• Post of the Week 1

30 minutes ago, jgb said:

Holy s***. That was a crazy film. My fiance and I agreed--technicolor weird. I liked it more than her. I like Nick Cage, she doesn't so much.  Definitely liked it. Crazy acid trip of a film. Demon with the knife erection was the money shot lol. We watch Color of Space tomorrow. Thanks for the tips!

Hell yeah lol. 

Nick Cage is an all time great. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

I understand calling it Week 3.  What I can't figure out is which week was the one that was so bad you wiped it from your memory?

I just now realized I did that lol. 

Modssssssssss change my title to Week 4 dammit. 

And the answer to your question is definitely week 1. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

No my daughter went.  I am big fan.  YES I saw Rivers, Wilson, Brisset.  All were good.  I was pounding the tables for Wilson. Imagine him a JET.  Rex would still have a job.  

It's depressing. As a UNC fan I wonder why NCSU QBs are so much better that UNC QBs...

8 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

last year we had 5 QBs in the NFL.   But can’t even win the ACC.   

NCSU = NY JETS

My other daughter went to UNC.    Bought her a Coples jersey. hasn’t spoken to me since.?

I know your pain. I was at UNC 1997-2001. We had a great defense first couple years but no offense. Sound familiar?

Rex Ryan Is A Disaster - Papa's Football Podcast Week 2 - Papa's Football  Podcast

• Upvote 1

Mentioned this in another thread:

If the players truly believe that winning the game will keep Gase on staff, this game could be really interesting. 

Will they play for this coach? We already know current and former players who won’t; we’ve never had a team’s backing tied to a specific (very winnable) game. 

If the Jets win or lose this game, they do it on purpose, to send a message to Mgmt.