Predict the Score: Week 3 vs Broncos

JTJet

On 9/29/2020 at 9:15 PM, jgb said:

Both great schools would’ve been fortunate to go to either. Grew up in Raleigh love the Pack

Just had lunch with an old colleague...  his son scored a 1460 on the SAT's and got turned down at UNC. Crazy huh. Yet... other kids in his graduating class, with less than 1300 got in. I'll give you one guess what they had that he didn't.  and your born with it. :)

11 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Feels like a W somehow, maybe because of the QB Denver is starting and their injuries as well.

Jets 20

Denver 17

Can the defense rush the passer? If they can't, the broncos can move the chains and dominate time of possession. Offense isn't good enough to score 2+ TDs on less time.

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

Just had lunch with an old colleague...  his son scored a 1460 on the SAT's and got turned down at UNC. Crazy huh. Yet... other kids in his graduating class, with less than 1300 got in. I'll give you one guess what they had that he didn't.  and your born with it. :)

He in-state?

13 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Denver 21

Jets 6

I hope so... I want to go 0-16 and have Woody even more embarrassed than now.

I called it years ago. NO REAL business man  leaves a billion dollar organization to his brother.

Yet the cheer leaders here were saying Chris was doing a good job as he kneeled and went arm in arm with the kneeling.

The players, I am certain, have NO respect for Chris.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

My claim to fame..  "MItch Kupchak" was my babysitter and neighbor.  Brentwood High School! :)

You still in NC?

Live in Germany now. But I'm back in NC often. Parents still in the same house I grew up.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Here we go with the weekly call outs!

Those who shall be shamed because they expected the Jets to do the most Jetsy thing possible:  

@JTJet @Jetsfan80 @slimjasi @Skeet Ulrich @ScarletKnight89 @Dunnie @jgb @Icer @pdxgreen @Gangrene @RevisIsland610 @chirorob @Jet2020 @GreekJet @The Gooch @bealeb319 @y2k8 @Bungaman @jeremy2020 @Smashmouth @Young Jetty @slowmoe57 @ageingjetfan @jetstream23 @UntouchableCrew @Irish Jet @ChuckkieB

Those who are awaiting the arrival of the sun god Trevor Lawrence:

@Paradis @Rhg1084 @jbt @shuler82 @Warfish @Guilhermezmc @Jet_Engine1 @Spoot-Face @Defense Wins Championships @PepPep @playtowinthegame @TNJet @RocketBills @peebag @HessStation @TJ @southparkcpa @Prodigal Syndicate @bitonti @Philc1 @GKnight83 @Ken Schroy @Ben Had @BettyBoop @Fantasy Island @heymangold @JustEndTheSuffering @TuscanyTile2

Those who picked a tie and burn in limbo:

@Wonderboy @The Crimson King

12-4 the rest of the season friends...  

All i care about is the sunshine and mekhi shoulder 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1