Which team will you be rooting for on Thursday Night

GreekJet

Which Team will you be rooting for on Thursday?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will you be rooting for on Thursday?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/30/2020 at 04:00 AM

I'm rooting for what's best for the franchise, and that's a loss this week.  About 50 % of the current roster won't be here in 2021, and of the other 50 %, a bunch of the "key players" are hurt and might not play. 

Meanwhile, we need to get Gase out and have an interim coach take over to play the young guys.

I get that it's tough to stomach for many.  Short-term gains (wins) are the siren song that makes people think we can turn the ship around this season, and "learn to win" down the road.  It doesn't really work like that.  It's OK to root for losses.

Go Broncos.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm rooting for what's best for the franchise, and that's a loss this week.  About 50 % of the current roster won't be here in 2021, and of the other 50 %, a bunch of the "key players" are hurt and might not play. 

Meanwhile, we need to get Gase out and have an interim coach take over to play the young guys.

I get that it's tough to stomach for many.  Short-term gains (wins) are the siren song that makes people think we can turn the ship around this season, and "learn to win" down the road.  It doesn't really work like that.  It's OK to root for losses.

Go Broncos.

This. We are talking about a team that hasn’t had a lead yet this season. Think about that! 

If this team wants me to buy in again - win 4 games in a row. Get to 4-3 and i will give them another chance.

But, until then, “I don’t believe you.” 

• Upvote 1