Paradis

Early 2021 top 5 RBs

3 hours ago, Paradis said:

no, i've talked my feelings about him before. I don't trust him. Underacheiver until last year. If he runs with same command this year, OK i'll start get on board, but otherwise I'm not a fan. 

Don't sleep on him, he's one of my favorites.

26 minutes ago, derp said:

My $.02 on Harris is he reminds me of Forte, which I feel like was mentioned a while back. I think if he ends up on a good offense he’s a stud, but he’d underwhelm somewhere like the Jets.

Harris is a much more powerful runner than Forte. 

29 minutes ago, Paradis said:

would sleep never, maybe pass, but never sleep. 

As i've intimated a dozen times, if he crushes 2020, my tune will change. 

I'm not sure what you're missing. The guy has great size, good vision, great hands, can run with power, and is criminally underrated when it comes to athleticism. He's not gonna run a 4.4 but he'll be in that 4.5 area.

25 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Agreed that Harris should be on the list, but I like that you don’t have Hubbard on here.

Stay far away from that dickhole. Plays like Bell with a fraction of the anticipation and vision.

Many stuffs at the line and 2 yard gains in his future before he’s ultimately left in the dust before his rookie contract expires.

And Hill is probably my biggest sleeper at this point.

I've only watched two games of Hubbard and I don't see it even though he has some incredible stats.

• Upvote 1

On 9/29/2020 at 1:51 PM, maury77 said:

I'm surprised you guys left Journey Brown off the list. Big home run hitter.

Just watched a bit and every play on that vid was open space and a fast back that took advantage of it. He's fast as hell but even that vid showcases a one horse pony. Future bust.

Hate the highlight vids but Bama puts solid backs into the NFL. @Paradis

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company