If Gase must Go Promote Bryant Boyer

Just now, Charlie Brown said:

Hi All

Obviously, we have discussed the dismissal of Adams Gase to death and rightly so.....

However while we have discussed many interim HCs one name that i think that should be  in the running is Bryant Boyer. 

With Williams being questionable i really think that Boyer would be an outstanding choice. Well respected and innovative.  I like him. 

So if we get rid if Gase as we must i say promote Boyer. 

or maybe just make G Williams the coach, cause he knows how to coach. KIS

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

lots of options, williams, vitt, cooter.  None of them will be around next year unless the jets go berserk and reel off about 6 wins in a row........har har, hardy har har

Isn’t Vitt related to Gase? They’re all pretty terrible, IMO. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

or maybe just make G Williams the coach, cause he knows how to coach. KIS

I was thinking Williams whom i like but his defense is a disgrace right now. Is his defense that much better than the offense for which Gase is getting fired for?

Defensive players saying that they are not playing hard!  I like Williams but he is not doing a great job right now.  

Boyer my friend and that is KIS :)  

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

Hi All

Obviously, we have discussed the dismissal of Adams Gase to death and rightly so.....

However while we have discussed many interim HCs one name that i think that should be  in the running is Bryant Boyer. 

With Williams being questionable i really think that Boyer would be an outstanding choice. Well respected and innovative.  I like him. 

So if we get rid if Gase as we must i say promote Boyer with Bob as his OC

Who tf is Bryant Boyer? Do you mean Brant Boyer? Can't be that well respected if you don't even know his name.

45 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

I like Mike Westhoff for interm coach because I want more honest direct answers as to why we suck.

The post game press conferences would be worth the hire alone.

I think that ship has sailed, but I would have loved it ten years ago.

• Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

I was thinking Williams whom i like but his defense is a disgrace right now. Is his defense that much better than the offense for which Gase is getting fired for?

Defensive players saying that they are not playing hard!  I like Williams but he is not doing a great job right now.  

Well I'll tell you what sign me up for either scenario really. I feel like g williams got screwed by the browns and he only came here cause he thought he would get the gig or get offered one after the first year.

He past as HC was nothing to preach about I don't think but I love the idea of having Pete Carol now verse when he first tried and hope G williams is the same.

But yeah I'll take your boy, or anyone else. I regret not wanting the Packers ex coach. He would have been great here.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Hi All

However while we have discussed many interim HCs one name that i think that should be  in the running is Brant Boyer. 

I like the thinking.  The season is over, we know what Williams has done and he's not getting a full time HC job again so give Brant a chance.  He's done an excellent job the last few years

• Upvote 2

Hi All

However while we have discussed many interim HCs one name that i think that should be  in the running is Brant Boyer. 

pointgs for thinkig otside of box.

specials have taken a dipthis year, but.....    not a horrible idea....

13 hours ago, Gangrene said:

I like Mike Westhoff for interm coach because I want more honest direct answers as to why we suck.

The post game press conferences would be worth the hire alone.

exhume john mckay

"Emotion is highly overrated in football. My wife Corky is emotional as hell but can't play football worth a damn."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/491017-john-mckay-remembering-a-football-legend-through-quotes

• Haha 1

To be fair, last week the Defense only gave up 20 points.