MNF Game Thread REAL FOOTBALL TEAMS Chiefs-Ravens

joewilly12

11 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Wonder if Eric Bienemy will have this good an offense with Trevor Lawrence next year for the Jets

No because Bienemy has nothing to do with the offense you're watching, other than to go grab lunch for Reid and Mahomes while they operate their offense. 

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

again, dgaf about gase.

only thought was.. who?

then, well an oc rather than a DC might be better?

manning referenced. meh.

no more no less.

he can eff off too.

doesn't change the fact jets blew the pick in an epic fashion.

4 high picks. bustomatic.

Don’t you have anything other insights? I think everyone here knows your stance on Darnold. 

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

No because Bienemy has nothing to do with the offense you're watching, other than to go grab lunch for Reid and Mahomes while they operate their offense. 

^^Actually a valid point. I guess the hope would be that he's actually learned something under Reid, and that Reid values him more than just a vehicle for his own offensive plan.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Wait, did Lamar overthrow a WR, then throw an uncatchable pass to his TE, then just throw behind the sticks?

If he played for the Jets... (And I really like and respect Lamar)... But the things you'd have to read from Jet fans about him if he played in green. 

So I came to a realization tonight that's been slowly brewing.

I am not enjoying watching the Jets play this year.  I absolutely do enjoy watching Mahomes and the Chiefs play.  It's like watching what could become the greatest team to ever play grow before our eyes.  So for this season, I will try to watch the Jets, but I will be a KC fan (other than when they play the Jets).  Assuming they are going to murder the Jets, I will root for a perfect season, and Mahomes to continue his journey to erase Tom Brady and the Patriots (and everyone else) from the GOAT and dynasty conversations.    

At least it will be a fun journey.

• Sympathy 1