GreekJet

Prez has first degree groin strain

We dont need to be bitter. We suck, I get why he wanted out he just handled it very poorly. He's moved on, we need to also. A lot of beta energy in this thread.

The Jets couldn't win with him and aren't winning without him.

Seattle won without him and they're winning with him.

These are the signs of a man who makes no difference wherever he goes.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, johnnysd said:

He has such impact. Seattles defense is 32nd in yards, 32nd in PASS yards per game at 430 (think about that) and 22nd in points allowed. Most overrated player ever. His highlight reel plays do not make up for the liability he is in the passing game. Cowboys strategy: throw at loudmouth.

Not saying SEA defense is good but teams have no choice but to throw all game against SEA with Russ Wilson breaking records 

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

An injury?

Does he not know he’s no longer a Jet?

Not like it’s a hamstring 

8 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

@T0mShane is ready to massage him down he cleaned out all the bags of aluminum cans in his basement area designated storage at the mens rooming house shared bathroom apartment where he lives. 

ed empty room with old , dirty chairs. abandon, desert, empty concept

chine with peeling paint in laundry room at the abandoned psychiatric hospital. Old rusty broken rotten industrial washing
Old hospital bed standing in empty room in old hospital. Old hospital bed standing in empty room in old abandoned hospital royalty free stock photos
Old hospital bed standing in empty room in old hospital. Old hospital bed standing in empty room in old abandoned hospital

I’ve always loved this joke, but what I love most is that you now have a little fan club for it that consistently pushes it over 5 likes so you get the little flag thing now lol

I have on good record, that Ashtyn Davis has the strongest of groins in the entire NFL.  

• Haha 2

Groin strains are pretty difficult for a 215 lb ILB to play through. Could be a lingering issue. 

Never celebrated guys getting injured .. hope he's ok.

Now if he sucks at playing football ... and the Seahawks give us a high draft pick, I'd be ok with that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

5 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

The Jets couldn't win with him and aren't winning without him.

Seattle won without him and they're winning with him.

These are the signs of a man who makes no difference wherever he goes.

All the coaches and players in the NFL disagree but you know better, he’s not fooling you. 

8 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

1567010037_JamalAdamsTacklesPATRIOTSmascot.gif.b440cf9137530e71511682f60cd2a00f.gif

Best tackle ever.

Here's the thing with Adams. He played with a lot of heart, and in the beginning he did call out the team (which I didn't necessarily mind), probably said a little bit more than he should have about management (not completely a bad thing, either), went the extra mile charity- wise with sick and/or disabled fans when nobody asked him to, and made quite a few truly bro moves with the public, all good there.

He kept himself clean, no drugs, no trouble in clubs, respectful towards women, went to meetings, showed up for work, did everything right as far as that's concerned, and sadly to say, that's pretty big. Then somewhere along the way he got this huge head that got bigger than his talent and his mouth grew exponentially along with it.

I got fed up with that last part very, very quickly. Jamal Adams barely registers a 1 on a scale of 1-10 on the Turd-O-Meter, let's be fair here; so it was far more disappointment that he couldn't shut the fck up because it made me not give a shi t about him anymore. The nail in the coffin was him saying out loud that he didn't want to play here. Good, GTFO, see ya.

https://imgur.com/r/sports/J1smnS7

^I'm too stupid to get that to embed, but that's when I liked Jamal Adams. Anyway, small percentage of fans displaying that typical schizoid Jets fan behavior that they want somebody to leave and then when they leave they bitch about it. Herman Edwards, classic example. Everybody hated his guts and wanted him gone in the worst way, and then when he skipped out on the Jets to go to Kansas City everyone called him a liar, a turncoat, and a backstabber. How could Vince Lombardi do this to us?! Give the people what they want, they still find a way to complain.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

He’s on a 3-0 team while you all are looking at 2023

The seahawks long snapper has been as much of a reason for their 3-0 start as Adams. He's riding the Russell Wilson wave. 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

The seahawks long snapper has been as much of a reason for their 3-0 start as Adams. He's riding the Russell Wilson wave. 

Who cares what wave anyone is riding.....they haven’t lost a game. That’s all that matters in this league 

4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Who cares what wave anyone is riding.....they haven’t lost a game. That’s all that matters in this league 

You, once again, miss the point. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

I’m a jet fan.....you all....

If you say so. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I have on good record, that Ashtyn Davis has the strongest of groins in the entire NFL.  

television hiding GIF by Channel 4

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, jetophile said:

I got fed up with that last part very, very quickly. Jamal Adams barely registers a 1 on a scale of 1-10 on the Turd-O-Meter, let's be fair here; so it was far more disappointment that he couldn't shut the fck up because it made me not give a shi t about him anymore. The nail in the coffin was him saying out loud that he didn't want to play here. Good, GTFO, see ya.

I didn't hate Jamal or anything (and he was a legit good player for us) but he was basically pushing to be traded to the Cowboys.  We don't need that type of BS.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Larz said:

All the coaches and players in the NFL disagree but you know better, he’s not fooling you. 

Did you personally poll them in 2020 in order to make this claim?  

Perhaps you can explain this mythical "Adams Effect", given the production numbers cited earlier in this thread.  It's clearly not his stats so far in 2020, so what is it?

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I didn't hate Jamal or anything (and he was a legit good player for us) but he was basically pushing to be traded to the Cowboys.  We don't need that type of BS.  

Yeah, well it depends on what degree of bullsh*t you want to believe. Remember when Adams pitched a fit and he went public with how "disrespected" he felt when he "heard" that Joe Douglas was talking to the Cowboys, dangling him out there for trade bait behind his back?

Did it ever occur to anyone, including Jamal, that Adams was meant to hear that "leak"? Well, it occurred to me. Then management had to make this show of coddling his ego, whereupon Adams said we talked about it and it's "all good". Shortly thereafter it started to deteriorate in leaps and bounds until it came to the point where Adams couldn't shut up if his jaw was wired shut, said pay me before it's time to negotiate, and then I just don't want to be here. Yeah, sure, we'll pay you, ESPECIALLY because you don't want to be here. lolololololol

Joe Douglas did something right here and I'm sticking by it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Cat Wow GIF

C9A5E554-5F4E-4F79-B9ED-40DB387EA9D7.png

Maybe JD should trade MacDougal back to them for a 2nd Rounder, lol.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1