Paradis

Early 2021 top 5 TEs

You can never have enough tight ends. Never. 

No seriously. I'm not f*cking around. 12 personnel all day, rotate them in, and win. 

Top 5

1. Kyle Pitts (Florida)
  2. Jalen Wydermyer (TAMU)
  3. Pat Freiermuth (Penn St)
  4. Jeremy Ruckert (Ohio ST)
  5. Brevin Jordan (Miami)

That's a solid upper crust class

3 hours ago, JiF said:

I too believe strongly is Mr. Ruckerts 15 career catches. 

thank you. You never pass on a chance to try to take a shot at me. 

Regardless, this is a prediction of future state affairs come next april. Imagine that. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

lol - I'm busting balls.  I love Fields so, lets see if they develop some chemistry. 

You're right of course, the tape is limited at best - but already suggests (to me) he's a better receiver than Jordan, and has some Olsen/Goedert similarities in style. The arrow will be pointing up I'd wager. 

3 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

I agree, he’s a Long Island kid and I wondered why he went to OSU in the first place.   They don’t exactly feature or use the TE very much as a receiver.   

I don't pretend to have any sort of grasp of recruiting and what that circuit looks like. Would like to have worked in that business though! That's how i got my start, talent management... anyway - Ruckert looks like a slam dunk. 

No idea why Wydermyer is draft eligible. I too, had to do a google to make sure i wasn't missing something, came up empty. He is indeed, a draft eligible true sophomore though  *shrugs*

53 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

I started following the recruiting thing when my old roommate from Clemson became involved with it for Clemson.  He’s been able to get me access to the Nike Elite 11 camps and some decent access to the Clemson staff.   He’s been doing it for a while so he knows a ton of coaches from all different schools.   I just find it interesting watching some of these kids develop from Juniors in high school to the NFL.   

God. Just trying to keep up with who's who in college is exhausting - can you imagine know what;s happening across the country in highschools? lol

On 10/3/2020 at 9:35 AM, jetstream23 said:

Who is your :Loveheart: Austin Seferian-Jenkins :Loveheart: this time?

Pitts is one the best TE prospect I’ve ever seen. Best weapon since Graham. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company