Paradis

Early 2021 top 5 TEs

On 10/1/2020 at 12:57 PM, sec101row23 said:

I started following the recruiting thing when my old roommate from Clemson became involved with it for Clemson.  He’s been able to get me access to the Nike Elite 11 camps and some decent access to the Clemson staff.   He’s been doing it for a while so he knows a ton of coaches from all different schools.   I just find it interesting watching some of these kids develop from Juniors in high school to the NFL.   

I work with recruiters all the time coaching and at the clinics.  It's wild what goes into alot of it. 

On 10/1/2020 at 1:51 PM, Paradis said:

God. Just trying to keep up with who's who in college is exhausting - can you imagine know what;s happening across the country in highschools? lol

It's actually a little easier in high school now, you have your scouts in the area's of the country that go here and there.  Thing about high school is, theres certain schools that get all the talent (they recruit) so you start there, then the smaller programs if youre good... there will be buzz.  Local papers and social media makes it easier than ever to find these guys. 

• Upvote 1

I had a WR getting scouted last year by some D1 programs, an old friend of mine called me up to come recruit (he coaches OL for a D1 program).  Kid didnt even put up numbers really but local papers talk and he came to visit last year.  Kid ended up doing other things though. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company