What other QB's are coming out???

AL047

3 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Pretty sad isn’t it that we are already looking to draft another QB.

I don’t think it’s too late to rehabilitate Sam. Remember he’s only 23 or something like that.

He needs another coach. it’s becoming rather obvious week after week.

I personally think keeping Sam AND drafting another QB is the prudent move. You can evaluate both QBs and hopefully one of them hit. 

Just now, GreekJet said:

I personally think keeping Sam AND drafting another QB is the prudent move. You can evaluate both QBs and hopefully one of them hit. 

Όχι 

I mean no. The last thing you need would be a QB controversy. There’s no doubt that he needs a mentor so hopefully Flacco can  be that guy. but in the end it comes down to offence of playcalling and execution. I just think that Gase’s  doesn’t suit Sam.
A good coach would make adjustments. So far, it’s been failure after failure.

1 hour ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Pretty sad isn’t it that we are already looking to draft another QB.

I don’t think it’s too late to rehabilitate Sam. Remember he’s only 23 or something like that.

He needs another coach. it’s becoming rather obvious week after week.

One can agree with this but also think Sam has to go. The decision inflection point is nigh. Either the Jets have failed Darnold, or Darnold has failed the Jets (likely a bit of both), but the best play here now is to draft a new QB with the high pick we are nearly certain to have and try again with his "cheap" 4/5 year deal.