Three Titans players have COVID

T0mShane

Active infection or the antibodies, it would be nice if they were particular about which one it is.

I'm not going to take this anywhere else except to make a vague blanket statement - which I think is is OK (?) - but I just got an Orange Alert on my phone that there is a COVID spike "in my area", please practice social distancing and wear a mask. I haven't STOPPED doing that, but it's not only just a Tuesday. I'm going to leave it there for people to figure out what else today is, and it honestly has nothing to do with what side of the fence you're on.

I am 100% behind the Science, but if this pandemic has taught me anything other than just using common sense and being respectful and mindful towards the health of others, a lot of cherry-picking and disingenuous pandering bullsh*t goes on, let's just call a spade a spade. 

Yes, I had COVID-19, still not going to hide in my basement and I will still continue to do what I should do, nothing more, nothing less; which is to practice safety towards others to the best of my ability. However, I am not wearing a mask in the woods, which is where I go to get away from all of the vestiges that are associated with it, and if I get one more dirty look the gloves are coming off. I won't be strong-armed into giving up my rights as a private citizen when I'm not doing anything wrong or endangering anyone under the LAW. YOU stay home.

My head rests comfortably on the pillow knowing that my antibody rich blood that I donated because I'm a nice guy could potentially save some jackass's life, who, on any other day, I would probably just punch in the face. As you were.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 5
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Stop with the nonsense. Season will continue on fully. I'm old enough to remember when half of you fear mongers said there wouldnt be a season at all. 

If the season were to end today, because of strength of schedule, we wouldnt even get either of the top 2 QBs as well. 

Now back to Adam Gase bitching you heathens. 

Screenshot_20200929-110753_Samsung Internet.jpg

Let's see how this plays out. The NBA clearly had the best plan as it pertains to combating Covid-19. MLB dealt with this and overcame. But they had a rough time with the rescheduling. Not as easy to reschedule a football game though.

If Tennessee or Minnesota's upcoming games get canceled, then there will because for concern. Can't just start rewarding teams additional bye weeks for not being safe or smart.

Titans facility will be closed until Saturday.  Minnesota as well, but not sure until when.  Titans have a road game on Sunday.  How does a team get ready for a road game when there are no practices until the day their flight is scheduled?    Do you think that game will be postponed?

53 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Awesome! There's hope this snowballs and they end the season so we don't have to watch the Jets anymore

And as per PFF they have concluded we win the tiebreaker with the other 0-3 teams and are awarded the #1 pick since we are UNWATCHABLE. 

Titans facility will be closed until Saturday.  Minnesota as well, but not sure until when.  Titans have a road game on Sunday.  How does a team get ready for a road game when there are no practices until the day their flight is scheduled?    Do you think that game will be postponed?

No Vikings players tested positive

32 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Stop with the nonsense. Season will continue on fully. I'm old enough to remember when half of you fear mongers said there wouldnt be a season at all. 

If the season were to end today, because of strength of schedule, we wouldnt even get either of the top 2 QBs as well. 

Now back to Adam Gase bitching you heathens. 

Who here is actually saying the season will end? It's all jokes.