The silence is deafening

AFJF

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

If this is true it speaks to a level of incompetence that is simply UNIMAGINABLE, even for the Jets!!

Just end the THREAD!!

3 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

If this is true it speaks to a level of incompetence that is simply UNIMAGINABLE, even for the Jets!!

Just end the THREAD!!

the level of immature incompetence this ownership team has is mind boggling.  How any competent football man would want to work here is beyond me.   a trust fund baby now MUST acknowledge what we all see and I am guessing is embarrassed to all hell. 

• Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

It was because Maccagnan leaked everything to preserve his own worthless ass, much of it to Manish, and now nobody leaks because Gase and Douglas put a stop to it (and Manish) and the rest of the beat writers are going for kill streaks on Call of Duty. 

One has nothing to do with the other in this case.  I'm talking about ownership's response to a story being circulated by the media no matter how it got there.  When Bowles rumors circulated they squased it.  And if I'm not mistaken, those rumors were later validated, but I digress.  Same rumor, different coach and different response from the owner.

6 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I'm not really "afraid" of what happens if we win. Gase is clearly gone in 2021. I'm not sure firing him now vs. later in the season makes that much of a difference.

Based on what you know now, does Sam suck because he sucks or because Gase makes him suck?   JD could learn something in the remaining 12 weeks... 

1 minute ago, peekskill68 said:

Based on what you know now, does Sam suck because he sucks or because Gase makes him suck?   JD could learn something in the remaining 12 weeks... 

My personal opinion is that the Jets set him up to fail at a personnel level and at a coaching level. That being said, Sam is just as much at fault for not getting better. Being great requires drive, grit, and mental toughness. Doesn’t seem like he’s bringing that to the table, or else he’d force himself to get better.