Sign in to follow this  
ryu79

JuJu still a Sam fan!

20 minutes ago, jgb said:

Let's see what happens when we offer equal money as the Colts or Texans.

Yea he's not saying he wants to come here. He's saying he wants the Steelers to sign him if the Jets let Darnold go.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yea he's not saying he wants to come here. He's saying he wants the Steelers to sign him if the Jets let Darnold go.

I could absolutely see this happening if Ben retires. 

I could absolutely see this happening if Ben retires. 

Maybe we can send Gase and Sam as a package deal of OC/QB

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

If Sam has success with Pittsburgh, it would piss me off like when we lost Pennington.

Chad would have been the perfect "game manager" QB for our up and coming team. 

Instead we had Farve selfishly ruin a season and then had the "Sanchez turnover machine" ruin the great team that came after.   Chad on that team, behind that line, playing game manager, championship.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, dcJet said:

If Sam has success with Pittsburgh, it would piss me off like when we lost Pennington.

Instead we had Farve selfishly ruin a season and then had the "Sanchez turnover machine" ruin the great team that came after.   Chad on that team, behind that line, playing game manager, championship.

The Johnson brothers are the opposite of King Midas. You seem to think these are QBs that would thrive if we gave them more time. It's just not true. They thrive cause they got the **** away from us. Sam might have the potential to be a good QB if we haven't already totally broken him, but it won't be here. We're going to be on to ruining Trevor Lawrence next year 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dcJet said:

I loved Chad too, that first season with the fake throws was amazing, but c'mon....the season before he left he was throwing nothing but lob passes.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

The Johnson brothers are the opposite of King Midas. You seem to think these are QBs that would thrive if we gave them more time. It's just not true. They thrive cause they got the **** away from us. 

How did Sanchez, Geno Smith, Christian Hackenberg and Bryce Petty do when they left the Jets?

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, ryu79 said:

Sign who? Juju wants Darnold to go to the Steelers...he said nothing about going to the Jets.

May just be an offhand comment, but he knows the Jets wouldn't let Darnold go during the season so it would be next season. Does Juju seem himself still being a Steeler next season?

33 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Sign who? Juju wants Darnold to go to the Steelers...he said nothing about going to the Jets.

May just be an offhand comment, but he knows the Jets wouldn't let Darnold go during the season so it would be next season. Does Juju seem himself still being a Steeler next season?

Why do people think JuJu has any chance of returning to the Steelers next season?  They are projected to be $16M over the cap, PRIOR to re-signing their other FA's (which include 2 starting OL, Bud Dupree, and a couple other starters).  

The Steelers are a WR factory.  They'll roll with Diontae Johnson and Chase Claypool next season, + they'll likely draft another WR in the middle rounds that ends up a stud.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why do people think JuJu has any chance of returning to the Steelers next season?  They are projected to be $16M over the cap, PRIOR to re-signing their other FA's (which include 2 starting OL, Bud Dupree, and a couple other starters).  

The Steelers are a WR factory.  They'll roll with Diontae Johnson and Chase Claypool next season, + they'll likely draft another WR in the middle rounds that ends up a stud.

Right. Thats why I'd go get JuJu!

• Upvote 1