Burrow and Higgins... The Start of Something Big?

JetBlue

I always like to see when young quarterbacks and receivers come in together and develop chemistry together.  Burrow has already shown he has the moxie and confidence to command the huddle and appears to have already earned the confidence of his teammates.   Tee Higgins is starting to emerge as a potential go to receiver for Burrow and it will be exciting to see how they continue to grow together.   I was hoping that Darnold and Mims could also become a pass and catch duo but it seems the Football Gods have it in for Jet fans as these two couldn't even get two weeks together in training camp and by the time Mims comes back, the way things have been going, he could be catching passes from different QB entirely.   Dear God, what did I do in this life to deserve the misery of rooting for this Football team?   Some Psychologist could make a fortune using Jet fans as a case study in Group Masochism. 

• Sympathy 1