Gatoraid Bath For Gase ???

THE BARON

14 hours ago, Beerfish said:

runaway-golf-cart_zpsf6250d51.gif

There is a lot going on in that film clip other than the cart ploughing thorough people.

- Guy in white shirt and jeans deftly dancing around the front of the cart near the beginning to avoid getting hit.

- Blonde girl in blue shirt chasing the cart, leaping over a guy who had fallen in front of her.

- Big guy in white shirt and ball cap falling down/tripping for no reason at all running to the cart from the top of the screen.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

There is a lot going on in that film clip other than the cart ploughing thorough people.

- Guy in white shirt and jeans deftly dancing around the front of the cart near the beginning to avoid getting hit.

- Blonde girl in blue short chasing the cart, leaping over a guy who had fallen in front of her.

- Big guy in white shirt and ball cap falling down/tripping for no reason at all running to the cart from the top of the screen.

And amazingly, not one pulled hammy.  Well except maybe the last guy.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, varjet said:

I actually feel sorry for Gase at this point.  

Do you know how much he is getting paid to perform ???  Millions. Literally, MILLIONS

Let me ask you this.  Consider all of the people here that work for a living.  

Median household income for NY metro area: $78,478

If we performed as poorly on the job as Gase does, we would not even get the median income as a guarantee.  We'd be sh*t-canned in short order.

Like Gase himself said... "I'm rich"

Don't feel bad for him.

Feel bad for the fans that are getting cheated.

We should all get with a lawyer and bring a class action suit against the Jets for product liability. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Do you know how much he is getting paid to perform ???  Millions. Literally, MILLIONS

Let me ask you this.  Consider all of the people here that work for a living.  

Median household income for NY metro area: $78,478

If we performed as poorly on the job as Gase does, we would not even get the median income as a guarantee.  We'd be sh*t-canned in short order.

Like Gase himself said... "I'm rich"

Don't feel bad for him.

Feel bad for the fans that are getting cheated.

We should all get with a lawyer and bring a class action suit against the Jets for product liability. 

Amen... F him and DL.....