For all of you that wanted a meaningful game

More Cowbell

7 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Sorry but this is possibly the most important game in the last 10 years.  This is our SB. 

Yes.  A Super Bowl the Jets MUST LOSE.

Keeping Mac, who then hired Gase,  who then Fired Mac, but only after ruining another draft, and thus leaving Gase, who has the kiss of death on QBs as HC for one year too long has already set the Franchise back 3 years. Any more is untenable. 

Gase must go. Now. ASAP. Pronto. Friday. 

They MUST have a better read on Darnold by December   and that can't happen with Count Gase lurking around, sucking the life out of the Franchise. 

Lose or Die. 

32 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Sorry but this is possibly the most important game in the last 10 years.  This is our SB. 

Agreed. If we lose, Darnold will be benched and Flacco starts against Arizona. 

I’m pulling for the kid but I have my doubts.  

SAR I

22 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Keeping Mac, who then hired Gase,  who then Fired Mac, but only after ruining another draft, and thus leaving Gase, who has the kiss of death on QBs as HC for one year too long has already set the Franchise back 3 years. Any more is untenable. 

They MUST have a better read on Darnold by December   and that can't happen with Count Gase lurking around, sucking the life out of the Franchise. 

Lose or Die. 

Unfortunately,  Gase is taking Darnold down with him. Sam might become a good QB but I doubt it is going to be on the Jets 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

No one here believes a word you say or takes you seriously.  They never will.

The fact that you think that’s the goal of a discussion forum is the most amusing thing I’ve read today, and today being Lord Of The Flies day was one of the most hysterical in JN history. 

“Takes it seriously”.  LOL.  

SAR I

17 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The fact that you think that’s the goal of a discussion forum is the most amusing thing I’ve read today, and today being Lord Of The Flies day was one of the most hysterical in JN history. 

“Takes it seriously”.  LOL.  

SAR I

A football discussion board exists for people to discuss football in a serious matter.  You don’t do any of that because you’d rather be a middle aged man trolling said forum with a “schtick” and fake persona for your own amusement.  

You’ve done this for the better part of 2 decades.

Re-evaluate your priorities in life.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Lose or Die. 

Besides the fact that we can hopefully rid ourselves of Gase, it will also likely put Douglas and whoever the new HC is on the same timeline. Douglas will have 4 years left on his contract next year. I bet the next HC gets a 4 year deal as well. No more hanging on to one half of a bad front office. 

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Don’t know lmao. Probably something better than trolling Jets forums for the better part of 2 decades though.

You actually forced me to look at his imdb page. Looks like he was recently on a podcast called the Mangina Dialogues.....so there's that...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

A football discussion board exists for people to discuss football in a serious matter.  You don’t do any of that because you’d rather be a middle aged man trolling said forum with a “schtick” and fake persona for your own amusement. 

Re-evaluate your priorities in life.

I like SAR’s takes. Some are serious, some not. Regardless, he’s as big of a Jet fan as anyone here. 

Why do his posts upset you so much? 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

You actually forced me to look at his imdb page. Looks like he was recently on a podcast called the Mangina Dialogues.....so there's that...

I’m currently rereading the meltdown thread on the JI archives.  Absolute gold.

6 hours ago, Beerfish said:

This will be an interesting place come draft time when douglas trades the 1st overall pick.

excited ralph wiggum GIF

5 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I’m currently rereading the meltdown thread on the JI archives.  Absolute gold.

Share link plz

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Seems a little dramatic. I'd place the AFC championship games they went to above this Thursday as they fall within the last decade parameter.

6 hours ago, Mogglez said:

No one here believes a word you say or takes you seriously.

Yeah, that's why I come here, to take random people talking about the Jets seriously. Hey Sar what's your opinion on the affects of welfare on the human psyche.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Because the only reason he posts is to derail discussion.  I don’t come here to actually discuss who the next head coach might be for some a hole to tell me that I’m a SOJF burping farting blue collar Pooh Bear character of a fan who better get used to Emperor Gase for the 15th time.

It’s not f*cking funny.  The fact that he’s been living in this persona for 20 years as a grown ass old man is nothing short of pathetic.

OK, not all of us Grown Ass old man are in the same category as SAR1, 2, 3 or 4 ....  but good post anyway lol... 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Wait, what?  Two 0-3 teams going nowhere other than sputtering into a fatal crash playing a meaningless game on a short week and it's the most important game in 10 years?

lol - yeah, no.

This is the most important game in 10 years if you are delusional enough to believe Gase will be fired if we lose. Personally, I don't believe that for a minute, but hopefully I'm wrong. I still think JD convinced CJ that the team needed a total tear down and rebuild, and CJ guaranteed Gase through 2021 since he couldn't blame Gase for losing during a rebuild (in CJ's very, very tiny mind).

I hope I'm wrong, but I bet we are stuck with Gase through 2021.

• Upvote 2