HessStation: JN's King. Long live the King.

Jetsfan80

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@T0mShane made a massive mistake declaring me a "Co-Captain" for 2020 with the abdication of @Jet_Engine1.  

My first move as Co-Captain is to name my fellow Co-Captain, @HessStation, King of JN, with no end date for his rule, and relinquishing my useless title of Co-Captain.  I have also dissolved Tom's do-nothing committee.  

@HessStation is King.  Long live the King.  

I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@T0mShane made a massive mistake declaring me a "Co-Captain" for 2020 with the abdication of @Jet_Engine1.  

My first move as Co-Captain is to name my fellow Co-Captain, @HessStation, King of JN, with no end date for his rule, and relinquishing my useless title of Co-Captain.  I have also dissolved Tom's do-nothing committee.  

I support this 100%

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well crap 80 I thought I was a lock for this position. A LOCK !!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

More useless:

80’s title vs. 80’s peen

Poll coming @Sarge4Tide

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Elections have consequences...

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ok so do I now get to take back all the complimentary things I said about you?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

O Former Co-Captain!  My Former Co-Captain!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Must be a king.  He hasn't got sh*t all over him.  Oops.  I guess that leaves Hess out.

?

Listen. Strange Jets fans posting on websites distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.  Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical internet ceremony.