Sign in to follow this  
CTJetsFan

Crowder qustionable, Perriman out

4 hours ago, rangerous said:

Sometimes you really need to be concerned about the self motivation of players. Watching part of the patsie game I noticed birkhead was becoming an active ball carrier. Friggin birkhead. He’s been primarily a situational run blocker but he was carrying the ball and making some good gains.  It’s all about desire. Perriman was signed on a show me contract. The way he’s been playing this could be his last stop. Does he want to play in the nfl?  You gotta wonder.

Perriman is making 8 mill this year. Last year with the Bucs was he show me contract and the Jets paid him. He never played on his rookie deal either. The Jets don’t qualify this stuff in the draft process or FA. He twisted his ankle but can’t play? GTFOH

4 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

I'd love to see some of you guys run on a sprained ankle , better yet scratch that thought .

Really depends on the severity. An ankle is one of the injuries that’s fairly easy to come back from, especially in today’s world. Perriman is a scrub anyways, but not surprising he’s mailing it in. The whole team is.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, adb280z said:

Christian McCaffrey and Michael Thomas are out because of a sprained ankles.  They must be mailing it in, too.

Thomas is playing Sunday. Mccafrey has a high ankle sprain and got rolled up pretty bad and was put on IR. No one can even name the play Perriman got hurt on and he isnt on IR either.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company