Did the Jets tell TV to take Gase’s name off pregame show? Tipping their hand?

28 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Remember that time Idzik died for Rex and everything was going to get so much better now?  How long ago was that now?  Like, three decades?  Sure feels like it.

This team will fail no matter who runs what.

Glenn, why bring me down like this? Why? 

34 minutes ago, SAR I said:

They hated Mark Sanchez because the buttfumble got them teased at the water cooler.

They hate Adam Gase because the googley eyes press conference got them teased at the water cooler.

Jets fans are the equivalent of that slave who pees himself in Gladiator.

SAR I

Yep, that's the big problem with this franchise. The fans. 

Something needs to be done. 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Lith said:

So, you are telling me that the HC who went 7-9 and 4-7-1 in his last two years with Aaron Rodgers as his QB may not be a great coach.  The same team that has been 16-3 since he left.

I never understood all of the McCarthy love.  He is a better Coach than Gase (you or I might be better coaches than Gase), but I can't see lamenting him as the one that got away.   I don't remember what our interest level was, but Matt Lafleur may be the one that got away (if we ever had a chance).

It was very odd, and I think many Jets fans just have such low expectations for the team that hiring a “coach who won a Super Bowl!” was enough. Some of these guys would be excited about hiring Barry Switzer at this point

8 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I mean, I love what CJ has done for social awareness since the day he took over. Truly.

But the absolute disaster on this guy’s hands to chose a proven loser over Kliff, Rhule or McCarthy, and then hitch his wagon to said failure to the extent that he’s green lighting TV programs with the failure’s name on it as if the failure had any shot of magically transforming into a long term success.....just as stupid as stupid can possibly be.

I genuinely hope Chris stays out of the next coaching decision and focuses extensively on continuing the social causes and various Jets media/PR. He seems to have a pulse there. Leave the coaching decisions to Douglas.

good lord

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It was very odd, and I think many Jets fans just have such low expectations for the team that hiring a “coach who won a Super Bowl!” was enough. Some of these guys would be excited about hiring Barry Switzer at this point

true.I'd give anything to have him as the coach now. I never thought anyone could rise to the level of HC and be as bad as Bowels...