****The Official Broncos @ Jets Gameday Thread****

Ghost

I can't take credit for this tweet but Adam gase is an inspiration. Apply for a job you are not qualified for. Ask out that girl who's way hotter than you. Buy that scratch ticket with your last dollar.

Adam gase is a head coach. Not just one bite at the apple but twice.

Anything can happen if you have the confidence. Or failing that an 8 ball.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

31 -17 Jets. Dropped some shekels on Jets ML and I almost never bet on them. Classic Jet win in this scenario.

If they lose to the 0-3 Broncos on a short week, traveling cross country with their third string QB, second string RB, Sutton/Miller hurt.... it will be bad.

Be prepared for bad.

• Upvote 1

Really? What have you seen this year that would make you say that? I know the Broncos have injuries but we haven't even been competitive. 
I have seen the broncos play...they are absolutely terrible somehow even worse than us only two teams are in that category giants will put up a good fight for the first overall pick too

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I have seen the broncos play...they are absolutely terrible somehow even worse than us only two teams are in that category giants will put up a good fight for the first overall pick too

They almost beat the Titans and Steelers so they can't be that bad. Certainly not worse than us.

3 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

They almost beat the Titans and Steelers so they can't be that bad. Certainly not worse than us.

They're not.

Their defense is good and (take note Joe Douglas) they have numerous skill players on offense that can help bail a qb out.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

They are starting Brett Rypien at Qb who is low on their depth chart.  Maybe he'll surprise everyone. He gets his chance. But I'm taking the Jets, 21-13. 

Nephew of Super Bowl Champion QB Mark Rypien.

Be interesting to see him play.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I have barely watched them, but they seem better than us. They actually have played competitively against two very good teams. I can't even imagine this team doing that, tbh. 

56 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

They are starting Brett Rypien at Qb who is low on their depth chart.  Maybe he'll surprise everyone. He gets his chance. But I'm taking the Jets, 21-13. 

Usually never pull for a loss but if it gets Gase fired I'm all for it. Broncos 13 Jets 10.

Gameday !

well, gamenight in any event

Looking forward to at least a game that is close by the 4th quarter. Too much to ask these days?

Unfortuately if you follow the number progression of the scores so far this year:

Off: G1 17 pts; G2 minus 4, 13pts; G3 minus 6, 7pts, Tonight minus 8 pts for -1 pt

Def: G1 27 pts; G2 plus 4, 31pts; G3 plus 5 36pts; Tonight plus 6 for 42 pts

but since you can't have minus points, apply that to the D and Jets lose 0-43

Follow the progression and by week 16 they lose 0-445

Here's to hoping for better than 0-43 tonight 

They almost beat the titans with their starting qb. They almost beat the Steelers who are not fantastic this season with their second string qb. Tonight they are fielding their third string qb against us.

I feel disrespected. The game is seven and a half hours away, and I feel disrespected. Is that a thing, feeling disrespected? It is a thing? Good, because I decided that the word disgruntled is overused and needs to be shelved because of desensitization. Disgruntled, it's like the gratuotious gore in 'The Walking Dead', I'm over it. I need a new complaint. So yeah, I feel disrespected. As a matter of fact, I'm feeling more and more disrespected by the minute by unseen forces, a/k/a 1 Jets Drive, Florham Park, NJ 07932, (800) 469-5387.

I bet BIG against the jets the first three weeks-this is a game I think the jets can win so I will be on the sidelines

-it is the only game on the schedule I probably wont bet against them-it is like having inside information on a company-the jets suck just bet against them and you will become richer

I actually think they win tonight by 14+

at the start of the season in sars wonderful prediction thread I said 0-5 or at best a 1-4 start

the jets win one to calm the storm vs a third string qb then get blown out next week by 25