****The Official Broncos @ Jets Gameday Thread****

Ghost

7 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Jets history tells me that odds are excessively high that if they keep Gase, which I suspect they will, they'll be terrible all season long before picking up a few meaningless late season wins just to totally screw the Jets draft slot and have the team questioning whether the incompetent douche may be finally putting it all together.

This team is nothing if not predictable with their stupidity.

This is by far the worst team we'll play this year and we're currently down by 1. These aren't your Same Old Jets.

They're much worse.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DoubleDecker said:

Dispicable play calling by Gase!  Run gore twice, then wheel route to gore, wtf!? Why is Frank gore the focal point of our offense!?

Just wait till Bell is healthy the RB’s will see 10 total touches and targets combined 

His receivers are horrific.  His best receiver is a guy who was literally on the street yesterday

its amazing Sam has kept this game competitive 

They and Denver’s defense seems to know the plays more than the receivers do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I agree that Darnold has not played well, but I think the WRs he is playing with are simply unacceptable in 2020 NFL. Look at the WRs the other guy has. It's every week. Your best WR can't be Crowder. He's a nice slot guy who should be, at the very best, a 3rd option on a championship caliber offense. 

Regardless of what happens with Darnold, the Jets need to join the rest of the NFL and start prioritizing getting good WRs. 

Darnold’s vision has been screwed by his internal clock. It doesn’t matter if cager is a PS guy. He’s like 6’5” and wide open and you can’t get him the ball?

also — Darnold has the worst long ball accuracy I’ve ever seen and I’m a Darnold fan.