****The Official Broncos @ Jets Gameday Thread****

Ghost

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

you complain about the refs every game, yet I don't think the Jets have ever lead the league in penalties and I'm also fairly confident that this team has been poorly coached and undisciplined in over a decade. There's no ref bias against the jets

The Jets are pile of hot garbage, and absolutely deserve to lose this game.  That doesn't keep the officiating from being immeasurable levels of bad.  When replays have been incapable of finding about half of the flags thrown, and multiple flags are thrown on a play, but somehow not for the single most obvious and significant of penalties, it's still making a sh*tty game even worse.  It's like the Adam Gase of officiating.  I mean come on, not even you could do worse than this.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, DLJ said:

This team is undisciplined

mcDougal better than Jamal— foh idiots

Definitely not better than Jamal but I’m sure as sh*t glad that this sad sack of a team isn’t going to be paying $18+ million a year for a box safety for the foreseeable future when they have more holes than a cheese grater.

5 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Yup.  Completely ridiculous.

I would trust that the staff would know whether Becton had a pain issue or a true injury issue.  Not protected an injured player is the sam sh*t that caused this organization problems with Enunwa, Osemele, etc.

I'm losing faith in Joe Douglas by the day. It's been 18 months since he got here, largely the same training and medical staff in place, and the Jets are a rolling ambulance at this point.  Unacceptable.  This dude has like zero rookies playing.  They were either drafted injured or got injured once they arrived.  Completely nuts.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1