****The Official Broncos @ Jets Gameday Thread****

Ghost

Just now, slimjasi said:

I'm only in my mid 30s, but this could be the worst Jets defense I have seen in my lifetime. 

could be

We already know Gase is a disaster.

But two guys I'm souring on quickly these days are Gregg Williams (no discipline, can't stop a run, can't stop a 3rd string QB) and Joe Douglas who presides over an organization whose culture he said he'd change, but somehow continues to do all the same things, mismanaging player health, unable to build depth, etc.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, fullblast said:

One of the worst-coached teams I've ever watched. I really don't know what CJ sees in Gase or Gregg Williams. This team is a disaster.

Luckily we have a HC who is good at coaching both sides of the ball.  We're a a very disciplined team on defense and our HC makes sure to protect our key players on offense.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

We already know Gase is a disaster.

But two guys I'm souring on quickly these days are Gregg Williams (no discipline, can't stop a run, can't stop a 3rd string QB) and Joe Douglas who presides over an organization whose culture he said he'd change, but somehow continues to do all the same things, mismanaging player health, unable to build depth, etc.

Except CJ has to approve the firing of Gase. You do not know what is going on behind closed doors. 

Just now, Mackman55 said:

It's like our defense never saw a game film or scouting report on the Broncos. How were they not prepared for the QB bootleg when the back up came in? Incredibly bad coaching preparation in all phases.

They were prepared...just didn’t execute...no execution