****The Official Broncos @ Jets Gameday Thread****

Ghost

2 minutes ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

unfortunately you need to log in with a cable subscription which att u verse is not on their list. i wish direct tv was available here or even spectrum. att is horrible

Gotcha.  So, AT&T, who is the parent company for DirecTV which has exclulsive deal with NFL to carry Shnday Ticket.  And they don't offer NFLN on their standard package.

That sucks.  

Our first game with our new JN captain, HessStation.  Tough to make the transition on a short week.  Plus we always tend to stink it up in prime time.  We really threw him right into the fire with this one.  At least he'll have some extra time between tonight and the Cardinals game.

20 minutes ago, Lith said:

This is how you continue to f**k up the development of a mid-round pick.  The Jets did the same thing last year.

Edoga has looked promising at RT.  He played well (exceptionally well vs. Dallas last year) at RT.  But then the Jets started moving him back and forth because of the disaster that the OLine was.

The Jets are where they are and if they need him at LT tonight then so be it.  But, Edoga is this teams future starting RT (yes...he is) and he'll be better than Fant.  But I hate seeing him moved all over the place.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This is how you continue f**k up the development of a mid-round pick.  The Jets did the same thing last year.

Edoga has looked promising at RT.  He played well (exceptionally well vs. Dallas last year) at RT.  But then the Jets started moving him back and forth because of the disaster that the OLine was.

The Jets are where they are and if they need him at LT tonight then so be it.  But, Edoga is this teams future starting RT (yes...he is) and he'll be better than Fant.  But I hate seeing him moved all over the place.

I agree.  If he plays tonightm I would rather it be at RT.  I did see a report that he and McDermott were rotataing in at LT in warmups, so maybe McDermott gets the start.

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

I agree.  If he plays tonightm I would rather it be at RT.  I did see a report that he and McDermott were rotataing in at LT in warmups.

You idiots...Gase knows what he is doing...You do not have a brilliant offensive mind, he does!