****The Official Broncos @ Jets Gameday Thread****

Ghost

4 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Hahaha.  He should've thrown it back shoulder. The CB was a yard ahead of Gore. What game are you watching?

What in the world makes you think a 37 year old RB is contending for a back shoulder wheel route pass?

What in the world makes you think you’re supposed to throw a wheel route on the back shoulder?

Just now, Mogglez said:

What in the world makes you think a 37 year old RB is contending for a back shoulder wheel route pass?

There's a better chance of completing that then a fade to the same 37 year old RB who is blanketed by the defender. 

Just now, ausman said:

Tell me again how Gregg Williams is a defensive geniuses?  His D can’t get off the field on 3rd down and anything.

He’s only a genius when given the easiest schedule in the league in 2019

There’s a reason he can’t keep a job

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

Fair points by you both, but would either of you be even slightly surprised if even going into week 17, the Jets are 0-15, but the Pats have locked up their playoff seed and proceed to tank to the Jets, who then proceed to lose draft slot tiebreakers to another 1-15 team and watch the beginning of the next Jetsy spiral?

I honestly don’t think the Pats could tank to the Jets even if they had trainers tripping players on the sideline, holding key players (ha) hostage in a remote location or spiking the blue Gatorade with DMT.

This is true bottom of the barrel 

I don’t know if we’ll go 0-16 but 1-15 is a very distinct possibility.

• Upvote 1