****The Official Broncos @ Jets Gameday Thread****

Ghost

3 minutes ago, freestater said:

so basically,  besides one lucky long QB scramble, we have three Ficken field goals. Against a winless team. At home.

Genius. 

How you could look at our defense over the course of 3.75 games and say a word about the offense is staggering.

I've never seen a Jets defense this bad, ever.

SAR I

Just now, Untouchable said:

I honestly don’t think the Pats could tank to the Jets even if they had trainers tripping players on the sideline, holding key players (ha) hostage in a remote location or spiking the blue Gatorade with DMT.

This is true bottom of the barrel 

I don’t know if we’ll go 0-16 but 1-15 is a very distinct possibility.

If it would screw over the Jets, I'm fully confident Belichick would go out of his way to gameplan a way to ensure a NE loss.

Really, more than anything, the Jets will find some way to screw it all up.  I don't know what it is, but it'll be something.

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

I honestly don’t think the Pats could tank to the Jets even if they had trainers tripping players on the sideline, holding key players (ha) hostage in a remote location or spiking the blue Gatorade with DMT.

This is true bottom of the barrel 

I don’t know if we’ll go 0-16 but 1-15 is a very distinct possibility.

If we lose this game, it's 0 -16.

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

How you could look at our defense over the course of 3.75 games and say a word about the offense is staggering.

I've never seen a Jets defense this bad, ever.

SAR I

I have to agree.  This is beyond Kotite bad right now on that side of the ball, and it isn't just Adams absence

• Upvote 2