****The Official Broncos @ Jets Gameday Thread****

Ghost

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Rypien  carving up our defense while Darnold... well... exists.

Be fair. 

Rypien has Gordon/Fant/Jeudy and a line that hasnt allowed a sack tonight. 

Darnold has Gore/Herndon/Crowder and a swiss cheese line. 

2 minutes ago, choon328 said:

There's still 12 more games to go. Hopefully it ends the season for the coaching staff though

The Jets haven't replaced a coaching staff mid-season in 40 years.  lol  We're stuck with Gase cause the Johnson & Johnson brothers are dumb as fukk.

Just now, T0mShane said:

I feel like you just fire Gase and let Greggggg yell at the team for 13 weeks and hope Cooter gets Darnold to show a pulse so an actual coach takes the Johnson money. You simply can’t continue with Gase now

I feel like you just fire the entire coaching staff and tell the players, "you guys got this sh*t, right?"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Another guy who got the contract and then disappeared.

To be fair, he at least physically came to the practices and games. Don't get me wrong, he is terrible. But at least he didn't opt out and go drink beers at a bar without a mask instead.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ausman said:

Trevor is going to refuse to report if he knows what’s good for him.  This is where promising QBs go to ruin any chance they have for a good career.

In fairness, a significant majority of the Jets' QBs throughout history were never really all that promising in the first place, but I do see your point.