****The Official Broncos @ Jets Gameday Thread****

Ghost

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Darnold is like 11th on my list of worries on this team. 

- Christopher Johnson 

- Woody Johnson

- Adam Gase

- No Wide Recievers

- Injuries

- Defense overall

- O-Line

- No TE

- 40yo Running back

- Joe Douglas 

THEN

- Darnold

He may not be great, but he is so far down the list of worries. 

Darnold should be number 1. He can’t identify the blitz or call line adjustments. He’s been bad at it since his rookie season. OL don’t just block in the wrong direction on their own accord.

1 minute ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Our special teams coverage has been garbage all year.

Wouldn’t it be great to have a HC who coached the WHOLE team, and could spend time addressing specific issues on all sides of the ball. Like D penalties, red zone O, kick coverage, etc... Or, we can have a coach who furiously takes notes and doesn’t even watch the game when the O is not on the field.

Just imagine how much worse special teams would be is gase coached them

3 minutes ago, choon328 said:

A lot of plays aren't designed as back shoulder throws. It's all about where the receiver has leverage. And if you're not going to throw the back shoulder there then you DON'T throw it. Just Another bad decision by Darnold. 

Back shoulders are predicated on both the WR and QB knowing the pass is going that way.  No idea what you’re talking about.

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

And the one guy you’d keep got sent into a game injured.

Whole franchise needs a purge.

Truth.

dude looks like a man playing with children, how the hell did he last till 11? Technique issues or something?

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

This franchise is a joke, why I give any of my time towards this always shocks me. I could’ve done something so much more productive the last 3 hours. I get nothing but frustration out of it. 

Your expectations are way too high. At this point, you just root for some of the players to show something.

I’ve said this elsewhere but the disaster of our drafts the previous 10 years has essentially rendered the Jets an expansion team without the benefit of an expansion draft. We have close to 0 real NFL players and are relying on a patchwork of other teams castoffs to field this year’s team.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 3