Sign in to follow this  
WowOhWow

The only constant with our team is embarrassment

What has this team done to grow the fan base or keep any of the existing fans?  It's amazing there are any fans left.  I'm a die hard and I am at the point now where I'm struggling with whether I love the team or hate them.  But I know this...I'm embarrassed by them.

Every day it's something new when the obvious is staring them in the face.  These articles that they believe Gase will turn it around is absurd.  The 6-2 finish?  Go look at the numbers of who they beat, who was playing, how the offense performed.  It was the biggest BS 6-2 finish a team can ever have.  If you know anything about football you know it's complete and utter crap.  Not a sign of progress.

Fire Gase after tonights game.  That's easy.  Any fool can see he is not right for this team.

Trust in JD.  This guy is the first real GM the team has had in ages.  Maneuvered the draft expertly.  Handled the Adams situation expertly. 

This franchise has offered us so little other than embarrassment.  Amazing.

• Upvote 2

I'd imagine this type of apathy is rampant amongst Jet fans.  I am literally their target market.  I was born into fandom, have been die hard forever (I'm 50), have spent a ridiculous amount of money on them, travel to away games, training camps, etc. etc. etc.  And I can't stomach this team.  The last 10-yrs of wash-rinse-repeat BS and being embarrassed over and over literally makes me not give a crap anymore.  I used to be giddy about a prime time game.  Now - who the f cares.

Does anyone know what impact this type of apathy has on revenues, ownership awareness, etc.?  Or is the money from PSL's, season tix, TV and other broadcast rights so large that individual fan apathy (even in huge numbers) doesn't really matter?

Has the NFL become such big business that the individual fan literally means nothing to them?

• Sad 1

This was another all time low.  Plus, how Gase executed the end of the game is utterly classless and inexcusable.  He's making a mockery of our franchise.  A total cancer.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company