Options for the season?

Now that we all properly despise this team and its ownership,  and understand that the Johnsons do not care about results, refuse to structure their organization in a coherent fashion, are willfully cheap, and criminally stupid...  which bandwagon will you jump on while the Jets continue to sh*t the bed and completely embarrass themselves, while setting the sport of Football back 2 decades and in the process destroy the psyche and waste the talent of the best QB prospect they've had in 40+ years?

Tonight I'm a Broncos fan,  but I'm thinking of jumping on with Tennessee for the season. Which team will you be adopting while this sh*tshow continues to devolve into a bewildered nightmare. 

LOL. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Now that we all properly despise this team and its ownership,  and understand that the Johnsons do not care about results, refuse to structure their organization in a coherent fashion, are willfully cheap, and criminally stupid...  which bandwagon will you jump on while the Jets continue to sh*t the bed and completely embarrass themselves, while setting the sport of Football back 2 decades and in the process destroy the psyche and waste the talent of the best QB prospect they've had in 40+ years?

Tonight I'm a Broncos fan,  but I'm thinking of jumping on with Tennessee for the season. Which team will you be adopting while this sh*tshow continues to devolve into a bewildered nightmare. 

LOL. 

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya 

LOL

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, slats said:

I’m gonna continue to root for the team to improve and, should that lead them to win a couple games along the way, I’ll be okay with that. I’m not interested in actively rooting for them to lose (not that fans rooting has any sort of power or prayer behind it, anyway), and it’s just not in my desired make-up to be a part of the piled on negativity that makes this board nearly unreadable. 

But as it stands, living in Mexico, I’m passing up a nice day on the beach to find a link to sit in my house to watch them. If the level of play doesn’t start to improve, I’ll start finding other things to do. 

Isn’t that the whole point? Sounds you’re taking this just right.  The jets are what they are.  Nothing is going change fast enough to appease people in this immediate gratification world.  Right now I am not going to waste my afternoons watching the games if the weather is nice. There are too many other things to do and be equally entertained.  I’ll record the games and then watch them when I have a need for self abuse ( well not really. I do like seeing them make decent plays).

3 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

LOL. 

I kinda like Mahomes so the Chiefs, but won't lie and even when we play them will be rooting for Jets to win like every game and like tonight. I want to see Darnold play well and if that means we win and it delays Gase being fired or impacts us getting the high draft pick and losing the chance at Lawrence so be it.

9 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

LOL. 

For me its Jets only. Period

10 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

LOL. 

I’m a Jets fan. F*ck the Broncos and F*ck the Titans.

• Haha 1