Steelers - Titans postponed. Fantasy football implications?

So I have the Pitt defense and the game against Tennessee was just postponed to later in the season.  Does anyone know how this will be handled in fantasy leagues?  Will it be treated like a Bye week?

I obviously have to find another Defense....and I'm actually toying with the idea of the Jets as Denver seems to be a good matchup.  Other available options are the Chargers vs. Tampa, Seattle vs. Miami, Green Bay vs. Atlanta.

Who would you grab off Waivers?

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

So I have the Pitt defense and the game against Tennessee was just postponed to later in the season.  Does anyone know how this will be handled in fantasy leagues?  Will it be treated like a Bye week?

I obviously have to find another Defense....and I'm actually toying with the idea of the Jets as Denver seems to be a good matchup.  Other available options are the Chargers vs. Tampa, Seattle vs. Miami, Green Bay vs. Atlanta.

Who would you grab off Waivers?

Of those options, yeah, sadly, Jets D would be the best option.  Chargers would be my 2nd choice, followed by Seattle.  I wouldn't touch GB this week.

I assume the Rams, Broncos and Bucs defenses are NOT available, correct?  If any of those happen to be, they're all better options than the 4 listed.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Of those options, yeah, sadly, Jets D would be the best option.  Chargers would be my 2nd choice, followed by Seattle.  I wouldn't touch GB this week.

I assume the Rams, Broncos and Bucs defenses are NOT available, correct?  If any of those happen to be, they're all better options than the 4 listed.

Yeah, the Rams, Broncos and Bucs aren't available.  Denver would have been my first choice....for obvious reasons.

• Upvote 1