What will the Jets final record be? Identify the wins (if any)

Jets wins?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Jets final record be?

• 0-16
    • 1-15
    • 2-14
    • 3-13
    • 4-12
    • 5-11
    • 6-10
    • 7-9
    • 8-8
    • More than 8 wins
  2. 2. Which remaining games will the Jets WIN? (Select all that apply)

• Week 4 - Denver
    • Week 5 - Arizona
    • Week 6 - LA Chargers
    • Week 7 - Buffalo
    • Week 8 - Kansas City
    • Week 9 - New England
    • Week 10 - Miami
    • Week 12 - Miami (week 11 is Bye)
    • Week 13 - Las Vegas
    • Week 14 - Seattle
    • Week 15 - LA Rams
    • Week 16 - Cleveland
    • Week 17 - New England

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

They'll win tonight.  I think they win one of the Miami games, I picked the one after the bye. 

2-14

I was almost the same, except I saw the Jets beating Miami before the Bye.

How often do the Jets win after the Bye Week?  That could be a sign of good coaching.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

They'll win tonight.  I think they win one of the Miami games, I picked the one after the bye. 

2-14

I think we win tonight... the miami (home game)... and we win against Cleveland in a miracle fashion to set up our final win against NE, as the patriots are resting all their starters and helping CJ make his decision to keep Gase. You know, since we won our last 2 games, keeping us from the Lawrence/Fields selections....

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I had the same except i had them winning before the bye thus keeping gase safe.

19 minutes ago, varjet said:

I was almost the same, except I saw the Jets beating Miami before the Bye.

How often do the Jets win after the Bye Week?  That could be a sign of good coaching.

So true.  Good point.

Hot damn there aren’t a lot of wins to be found. I’ll say 3-13 and that’s generous. Tonight, one of the Miami games, and then they screw around and beat the Browns to mess up draft picks.

Wonder if Belichick tanks week 17 if it’s has no seed implications for them and keeps Lawrence away from the Jets. Maybe he figures the franchise will ruin him anyway.

• Upvote 1

hey dingle berry original poster

the poll doesn't allow you to select 0-16 and then an option for no wins in the second field 

I picked Denver tonight but not because I think they are going to win 

they are going to lose all these games 

38 minutes ago, Bronx said:

0-16 can't be voted for, why not?

11 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

how many teams will have a worse record than us?  

3-4 wins usually gets you a top 5 pick.  

Usually.  But there's a LOT of bad teams this season.  The Giants are trash without Saquon Barkley (and would have been trash even WITH Barkley).  Denver might as well shut Drew Lock down for the season.  Washington and Jacksonville each have a win apiece but aren't any good.  The Eagles, Vikings, Texans and Falcons all look putrid right now, though I of course expect 2-3 of those teams to turn things around a bit.  And there are several other bad teams out there that are a key injury away from plummeting.

All told I could see a situation where the Jets win 3-4 games and still end up picking in 6th.  

2-14 and 1-15 are getting the most votes right now.  But so is tonight's Denver game as one of the few wins the Jets will have.

It's as if the Jets only hope to get to something like 2 wins is banked on tonight's game.... which has now essentially become a must-win for getting to that illustrious win total!

This is like when they do electoral math during the election.  "What's the path to the winning the electoral college?  He can do it with Pennsylvania and Michigan but what if he doesn't get Florida or Wisconsin, etc." The Jets are in the same spot.  Their path to 2 victories on the year is now centered on winning the swing state of Colorado by having the Jets beat Denver. lol