SouthernJet

Do we lose Joe Douglas after season with Gase power struggle?

Gase/Douglas share power. For owners to evaluate Gase early is season means Douglas went to owners to say Gase has to go. If Johnsons back off I fear we eventually lose Douglas over this as Gase obviously in over his head

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I don't follow the logic of the bolded sentence. 

The owner is "evaluating" Gase because the team has been a national embarrassment. Their ineptitude is hard to miss. 

We have no idea what Douglas has said to Chris Johnson about Gase, but if he is smart, he has gently let Mr. Johnson know that this guy is not the answer. 

based on Johnsons past I highly doubt they would instigate this so early is season as it implies bad coaching. Then to fumble it by keeping him after 2 horror shows. What more was evaluation going to tell them that they didnt know about injuries, talent etc except can he get team prepared. Penalties and discipline is sad. CJ would rather be chaong snow in Europe than evaluating, trust me

Article BEFORE Gase called a play for Jets after he was hired. I guess the genius has bad luck as we suffer same fate as Miami and Tannehill now efficient QB

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2837130-stats-dont-lie-adam-gase-is-the-wrong-coach-for-sam-darnold-and-the-jets

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company