I'll continue to root for Jet wins until we're mathematically eliminated from postseason contention.

Yes. 0-3 stinks. 

Yes. I'm frustrated that a so called offensive minded head coach in Adam Gase doesn't look like he belongs. 

Yes. I'm pissed that JD got rid of my two favorite talents in Robby Anderson and a future HOF animal Jamal Adams. 

Yes. I'm sad to say that Sam Darnold looks completely ruined and I'd draft Trevor Lawrence if the opportunity was there. 

Yes I'm upset to see Robby Anderson balling in Carolina 6th in receiving yards while Darnold looks completely lost without his favorite target. 

Yes. I'm annoyed how without #33 our defense looks like crap and plays with no heart and no fight. 

Etc. Etc. 

But I'm not truly ready to call it quits on these 2020 Jets. I just don't have it within me to root against us for loses when we're only 3 games in. What if we get it together and pull off 3 consecutive wins @ 3-3 overall? New season then. 

Yes. I hope we beat Denver tonight. Yes. I hope Sam turns it around here in 2020. 

Win or lose we'll have 4 first round picks over the next two years (Oakland/Vegas Raiders like). 4 first round picks can completely turn a franchise around. I rather root for a win tonight and hope JD can maximize our 4 1st round picks. 

Denver = win. 

Arizona = win. 

Chargers = win. 

You heard it here first JN. We'll be 3-3 overall heading into our rematch against Buffalo. 

We were I believe 1-7 last year before we started to turn it around as a team. Tonight we begin to turn it around and become 1-3. 

We look forward to our Jets every year. We can't wait for football season every year. I'm just not willing to quit rooting for wins (just yet). 

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I've hated them since 1998. I was 13 years old. Just a kid. That was the first and only time tears came to my eyes as a Jet fan during our AFC Championship Game loss. I'll never root for a Broncos win over the Jets especially not week 4. 

Yes but have you considered:

569DFE2C-2287-4E56-8241-15AAA68C295F.thumb.jpeg.3d67231b401c63c33403fe56cab4beb6.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Yes but have you considered:

569DFE2C-2287-4E56-8241-15AAA68C295F.thumb.jpeg.3d67231b401c63c33403fe56cab4beb6.jpeg

Yes. I have. And as a fan of both the Jets and Knicks we NEVER get the 1st overall draft pick (regardless of how awful our records are). 

I'd rather see Sam Darnold with the help of a franchise LT turn his season around, begin to look like a franchise QB and use our 4 first round picks on offense with a Center, Guard and two first round WR's to pair alongside Mims over the next 2 years. Maybe even a 1st round RB too. 

I'm not ready to quit on Sam Darnold right now. He's surrounded by crap on offense. I want to see Sam succeed. 

@Defense Wins Championships

Love you man! You are a fun type of fella!

I'm rooting for us because ..... well... I don't know how not to. 

However I don't expect any of this to go well this year, I definitely don't expect a three game win streak. 

Broncos is our most likely win, we should win against a UDFA Rookie QB. Yet it is still quite up in the air.

Cardinals are talented much more so than us, we get clobbered in that one. 

Chargers considering they lost Tyrod should be competitive but honestly this team seems to have no fight in it.

Gase looks lost, Sam seems spent. I thought things went bad last season real quick (they did) but this season has somehow found a way to be worse most likely due to the loss of faith in Sam and Gase continuing to be an ignorant, thin skinned, megalomaniac. Very little optimism and hope in Jetsland these days.

Injuries sure have helped take the wind out if the sales but lack of scheme and this sad sack version of Sam have sunk the ship.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Trevor Lawrence > meaningless wins

Trevor is surrounded by A+ talent at Clemson. That wouldn't be the case here in NYJ. Put Trevor on my FSU Seminoles or on Syracuse or Army and no one would be talking about him #1 overall. He's hand fed a silver spoon with Clemson. 

I rather Sam Darnold ball out moving forward and over the next two drafts watch us put an exciting and explosive offense around him.

Becton was a great start I wanted Jeudy/Lamb but Becton truly looks like the most dominant offensive rookie thus far. 

JD has 4 first round picks over the next two years in order to built Darnold an actual exciting offense. I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet. 

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Trevor is surrounded by A+ talent at Clemson. That wouldn't be the case here in NYJ. Put Trevor on my FSU Seminoles or on Syracuse or Army and no one would be talking about him #1 overall. He's hand fed a silver spoon with Clemson. 

I rather Sam Darnold ball out moving forward and over the next two drafts watch us put an exciting and explosive offense around him.

Becton was a great start I wanted Jeudy/Lamb but Becton truly looks like the most dominant offensive rookie thus far. 

JD has 4 first round picks over the next two years in order to built Darnold an actual exciting offense. I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet. 

I would rather that, too.

I'd also rather have Beyonce show up at my door with a signed divorce agreement with Jay-Z and a declaration of her love for me.