Is it blasphemy as a long, long time Jets fan to be rooting for Denver tonight

Romanese

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

I respect this, but if this team goes 0-16 or 1-15 like most of the board wants, Darnold is gone regardless of how you think he played. 

don't care

I want the kid to show something...anything...as a long time supporter of his, I don't want him to SUCK THIS BAD.

Sorry.

Not so sorry.

I hope the kid does SOMETHING.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

The best thing for the Jets long term would be a loss tonight. It moves Gase one game closer to the unemployment line and chalks up a loss in  what might be the most winnable game on the schedule this season.   What does all of this mean? That the Jets will win.  Over the past 4 years, the Jets only win when we want them to lose or it would benefit the franchise if they lost (see 2017 with 5 meaningless wins that cost them 3 2nd round picks).  

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

The best thing for the Jets long term would be a loss tonight. It moves Gase one game closer to the unemployment line and chalks up a loss in  what might be the most winnable game on the schedule this season.   What does all of this mean? That the Jets will win.  Over the past 4 years, the Jets only win when we want them to lose or it would benefit the franchise if they lost (see 2017 with 5 meaningless wins that cost them 3 2nd round picks).  

or in hindsight Macc should have stayed put and drafted Allen.