Report: Jets are not making a change at head coach

Rhg1084

Dressing Becton as an emergency and then bringing Darnold back in on 3rd and 5 were two of the most selfish coaching acts I've ever seen. I don't give a **** if your job is on the line - you don't do that to your core players. Selfish as hell.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, SOJ said:

Dressing Becton as an emergency and then bringing Darnold back in on 3rd and 5 were two of the most selfish coaching acts I've ever seen. I don't give a **** if your job is on the line - you don't do that to your core players. Selfish as hell.

Dressing him wasn't the problem. Having him active for the game meant the Broncos had to plan for a better receiving core. Putting him on the field was the ******* stupid problem.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, SAR I said:

gasehate.jpg

Yes, a family of billionaires is going to sell their football team because these types think they should.

Here's an actual plan, one you can execute and will make you happy immediately:  Stop rooting for the Jets. 

A fan can hate players, they can hate coaches, they can hate GM's.  They come and go every few years.  But they can't hate their owner.  Because we're stuck with him for the rest of our lives.  So either get onboard with the Johnson's long-term rebuilding strategy or step off.  Root for the Chargers.  They are the second banana in LA, have pretty uniforms, and have a shiny stadium made of glass panels, all the things that are important.

SAR I

The Johnson's are hate worthy and deservedly so. One of the worst owners in sports. I thought the devil Wilpons would always own the Mets but that nightmare is now over.